Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. I think Hamilton will stay in Texas. That guy has to know any big city high pressure situation is the worst thing for his addiction issues. If his handlers and family and agent dont recognize this, then I believe it will be a swift and dramatic fall.
  2. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 10:10 AM) (Boston has a ton of arbitration eligible guys who they're likely to pick up though, so those numbers don't reflect how much they actually have to spend. Ellsbury is even an Arb-3 guy next year, so that's >$12 million even if they don't extend him.) My quote was more pointing out the ridiculous about of money that LA is picking up as well as the money they have already picked up. 300+ million? In 2 months?
  3. per www.mlbtraderumors.com
  4. you know the Sox game was crazy when there is not ONE comment about the preseason game last night
  5. QUOTE (SOXOBAMA @ Aug 25, 2012 -> 09:40 AM) Troy Renck, Rockies ‏@TroyRenck RT @Buster_ESPN Astros say they're open to having Clemens pitch for them at age 50, but not as a stunt If he does come back to pitch. He would have played in 4 decades. With how bad that team is, how is it anything but a stunt?
  6. Well last time Cusack paid attention to the Sox they were in the World Series and he caught all kinds of s*** for it. I will take it.
  7. QUOTE (winninguglyin83 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 10:36 PM) How did they score the last play? Single by PK? Wise scores on pure awesome
  8. QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 10:27 PM) It's easy to second guess...but we were up 4 runs still with a man on first...at the very minimum you give him one more hitter...I was angry enough we even had to use Reed, let alone before he blew the lead. Humber gave up a home run to a good hitter, got an easy out, and then walked Smoak on a couple of high curve balls when the guy's swing is so long right now I don't know why you are even throwing curve balls. Sometimes s*** happens and you're not going to get a 1-2-3 inning....but no need to panic with your pitcher when he records 1 out in the first three batters with a 5 run-lead in my opinion... I just dont think Humber has earned the trust this season to get the benefit of the doubt after he gives up a homer and then a walk. I'm most disappointed in reed and the pitch calling. He was killing the Yankees with the straight change and he tries to blow away Jaso with three straight fastballs. Mind boggling
  9. QUOTE (chw42 @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 10:17 PM) Yup, this can't be all on Reed. Robin has to be able to put his players in a position to succeed, like all managers, he managed that 9th inning so poorly, I don't even have words to describe it. I really don't think he did. Humber needs to grow a nut and get 3 outs. Veal, one pitch double to a .239 hitter. And reed walks two and gives up 5 runs. This one is on the players to me. Robin has had bad nights but I didn't think this was one of them
  10. And there was much cursing. And then, much rejoicing
  11. I dont even...he should have...wtf just happened
  12. QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 08:00 PM) Is Kevin McHale the GM of the Dodgers now? I was thinking more Isiah Thomas
  13. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
  14. J4L is free to like what he pleases, im just giving him a hard time(no pun intended. well maybe a little pun)
  15. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 02:48 PM) Damn, I fail. Why is it surprising that I don't like porn? All guys have to like porn? When I was a teen? Yeah. Now? Yuck. it's just gross. yes. the end
  16. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 02:11 PM) I'll shoot you a pm later. This is not the time or place to divulge that. I'll just say that I respect the hell out of Jason and I think that section of the board is anaconda s*** and should be destroyed. LMAO, I was not referring to the buster. I am seriously cracking up at my desk right now, thank you for that J4L
  17. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 01:48 PM) haha. More cleverness. I love it. This board is great if you take away the natural disaster that is filibuster. I am surprised you dont like it. What is not to like?
  18. QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 01:34 PM) They wouldn't, though. One at-bat has zero predictive power. In fact, 95+% of all "career vs. pitcher" stats are not even close to being statistically significant. It's just another media fodder thing. I didnt think littlehurt needed the green, did he?
  19. Could you imagine being a boston fan right now? Those guys went from penthouse to outhouse in 1 year. Ever since the AS break last season it has been straight downhill.
  20. QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Aug 24, 2012 -> 12:02 PM) I had to click the links in the original post to see what you were talking about. what.the.f***? FG percentage champion? They give out plaques for that? That's almost as bad as the AVN awards in which you get a trophy for s*** like best anal scene. Sad. I bet you could name the last 10 winners without googling
  21. QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 07:42 PM) Where's J4L to pimp out the Orioles? Orioles too? I thought only the Jays
  22. this thread is spectacular and random
  23. I think someone in the Sony/Best Buy press release department just got demoted Apparently you can kill people in the new Madden Copy and Paste always can get you, lol
  24. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 23, 2012 -> 08:02 PM) Lorenzo Booker, didn't he have a killer juke in a return in that game? I want him to be the #3 Yeah, thats who I was referring too. I read he was also a good special teams player which makes him much more valuable to the Bears.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.