Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 10:41 AM) Now that I think about it...it's probably a great pitch to teach guys like Mark or Danksy...that don't have good curveballs to begin with...but guys with a good yacker, you'd just as much not mess with that. Danks and Buehrle both used to feature curve balls. Good ones
  2. Theo announced "there will be a few more changes in the front office side", but nobody has been announced. How nice to tell everyone that someone is about to get fired but they dont know it yet
  3. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 16, 2012 -> 08:57 AM) Funny how, just when this thread was resurrected, Dunn has gone on a mini-run. The "Bullpen has been lights out" thread had a similar reaction
  4. Cooper is so damn grumpy. His morning interviews with M+H suck hard
  5. Kyyle23 replied to justBLAZE's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (farmteam @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 11:45 PM) Hawk's timing with that was absurd. +1
  6. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 07:04 PM) Alomar spit on an ump. What did Frank do? He wouldn't do the shuttle drill. And he wanted Belle instead of Bonds
  7. @DanHayesCSN: Correction: That was Gavin Floyd's first 1-2-3 first inning since June 14 at St. Louis. He made eight starts in between. #WhiteSox
  8. QUOTE (Brian @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 04:59 PM) "Not again!" -Rays fan singular
  9. QUOTE (RZZZA @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 01:04 PM) It's a good thing this kid is so naive, he doesn't even know that his injury means he's not supposed to be a great player ever again I don't think people have said anything more than he will most likely lose a little bit of his incredible burst/speed. The thing is, that still makes him better than 97% of the nba.
  10. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 02:42 PM) In this case I will allow it, because it is true. I resent and agree with this
  11. now you have to wonder if Melky goes back to being the .265-.280 hitter he was
  12. edit: Read it all Kyle. idiot
  13. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 02:12 PM) Holdover Holdover that Ricketts extended last offseason before he hired Theo. The other holdover(Tom Wilkens) just got promoted to Special Asst to Hoyer
  14. QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 10:23 AM) This PPV on Sunday has HBK turning on HHH for not helping him when Lesnar was breaking his arm written all over it. Lesnar has to win IMO, they can't job him twice to faces
  15. -Jerry Reinsdorf boom
  16. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 08:46 AM) Here's the real problem though. That team imploded under TFranc in no small part because he gave they so much rope that they hung themselves. Any change of manager would wind up being to a guy who was going to be much harder on them. Yeah, Valentine may be a particularly bad choice...but would they have had this reaction to any manager who tried to clamp down on the freedoms that created the 2011 mess? I think they would have. I think they should have chosen a stricter Manager for sure, but Valentine's handling of team issues by airing them out in the media is downright embarrassing. there are disciplinarians that dont go to the media and tell them everything thats going on or rip on players like Valentine has. They definitely needed someone to tighten it up, but I think Valentine was a poor choice.
  17. Everytime I see this thread title I think "Tim and Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!"
  18. As noted yesterday on twitter by someone i cannot remember, the first name of yesterday and todays Blue Jays starters: Henderson, Ricky
  19. QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 08:18 AM) The sad thing is...how can management fire Valentine after this without making it look like their players are running the show? I think management would rather Agone, Pedroia, and Lester be happy than Valentine. I doubt they will try and trade these players in order to keep Valentine on board. It was a horrible decision from the get go to hire Valentine, his style was not what this team needed, neither with the media or the team.
  20. QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Aug 15, 2012 -> 07:37 AM) I can honestly say that I've never understood the internet love that Regal gets, dude bores the hell out of me. He used to bore me until I started looking at him a little bit closer. He is kind of a rebel. And he is a good worker, he will put guys over that deserve it, and put on a good show. He didnt think Goldberg deserved his push back in WCW. When he was sent out to get squashed by Goldberg, he no-sold a bunch of Goldbergs power moves, and then to top it off he potatoed goldberg too. I remember watching it thinking to myself "Why isnt this over yet?", and you could see on Goldbergs face, he didnt know either, he expected a 20 second match and a spear. I think Regal was either sent home for a while or fired by WCW shortly after that
  21. Kyyle23 replied to knightni's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 11:31 PM) <!--quoteo(post=2674958:date=Aug 14, 2012 -> 04:44 PM:name=KyYlE23)-->QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 04:44 PM) <!--quotec--> That looks like it should be popular with males aged 13-19. What a crap looking movie filled with has-been b-rate stars? I love Sam Rockwell. And Christopher Walken looks pretty funny too
  22. QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 08:22 PM) My beef is with Ventura. He is the manager. By all accounts coop makes most of the bullpen decisions
  23. QUOTE (Caesar @ Aug 14, 2012 -> 08:20 PM) When it comes to managing a bullpen, yes I do. He's a moron. Your beef is with coop
  24. Thornton is just terrible now. Just serving it up

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.