Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:36 PM) dont get me wrong, i'm in favor of the trade too, but if you take money completely out of it, Peña was having a worse year than Linebrink. So it's enough to make me ponder the possibilities No, I mean Tony Pena did not net the Sox Brandon Allen, it is the other way around.
  2. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:23 PM) Obviously he doesnt get us anything great... and I realize his contract his huge But seeing as how the ERA is good....and yeah, some of the other numbers not so good..... But if Peña can net a Brandon Allen, couldnt someone exchange us another overpaid type?.... perhaps slightly less bloated contract. Granted he's been babied like crazy with when we're putting him in, but other teams dont necessarily have to realize that.... or let themselves realize it if they're begging for relief depth. What do you guys think he's worth if he remains a 2.61 ERA, 1.53 WHIP type guy? reverse that
  3. Pretty cool video of a waterspout off the coast of Alaska
  4. Kyyle23 replied to juddling's topic in SLaM
  5. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 04:35 PM) Minimum. I didnt know you believed in jinxes
  6. score and whats going on?
  7. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:33 AM) Actually, they busted that myth in the first season they did the Shark Week Myth Busters episodes. The episode that was on last night was from 2005
  8. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (FlaSoxxJim @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 09:03 AM) The shark in the first Jaws was supposed to be 25' — stiil bigger than the accepted max. record of 21' for a Cuban specimen from the 1940s, but not nearly as large as the (likely erroneous) 30'+ historic reports. The biggest myth that needed busting from jaws is the myth that a ruptured scuba tank would cause a fiery, head-exploding spectacle as it did in the film. was it fiery in the 1st movie? I only remember the pressure explosion. The only time I remember Jaws getting burned was the second movie when it was electrocuted
  9. QUOTE (Jenks Heat @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:24 AM) The thing that will make Beckham great or Mike Caruso is his baseball I.Q. Does he have the knowledge and fortitude to support his baseball talent when the league adjusts or he goes in a slump. If the answer is yes well then the Sox have something between Carney Lansford and Robin Yount If the answer is no, the Sox have something between Greg Norton and Carney Lansford So if he is baseball smart he is carney lansford, and if he is baseball dumb he is carney lansford. got it
  10. QUOTE (Milkman delivers @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:39 AM) Couldn't wait one more day for that? We already took the series, which Greg was worried we wouldnt(what else is new?) Im a happy guy right now, the Sox have played very well against some top competition
  11. Kyyle23 replied to BigSqwert's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (SHIPPS @ Aug 6, 2009 -> 08:50 AM) I thought kyle f***ed up and moved the thread. I was thinking about it. Pods is all kind of seck-sy Lisa Podsednik
  12. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    lol Flaxx. But more to my point, they were testing out all of the capabilities of a shark vs what Jaws did in a movie. And Jamie kep mentioning "a 17-19 foot shark could never do something like that". But Jaws was supposed to be like a freak 30 foot shark, wasnt it? It definitely wasnt your normal sized Great White. Anyhow, it annoyed me.
  13. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    I was really disappointed with the mythbusters treatment of jaws. Very Very much so
  14. Angels in our backpockets, bi******
  15. QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 09:26 PM) Actually the HR-or-nothing aspect to this debate is left untouched bytonight There was no debate. Pretty much everyone acknowledges that Thome is Homerun/walk/strikeout for the most part.
  16. QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Aug 5, 2009 -> 03:12 PM) one sounds french, the other American. I'm going with the American. AMERICA, F*** YEAH!
  17. Isnt it like a 6 year trip to mars?
  18. I seem to remember you making a similar thread about Gavin Floyd
  19. The legend of Aaron Rowadn lives http://deadspin.com/5330476/this-photo-hurts-my-heart
  20. Say Fedor just blows up the competition in Strikeforce, which from what I am reading is very likely, it just seems like he is delaying the inevitable every chance he gets. The top promotion is pretty obvious, there is one fight that is going to make him tons of money, I just hate this dance back and forth with Fedor and UFC. Just get it over with and everyone gets paid
  21. Rub one out
  22. 2 home series from now is the Beckham appreciation series
  23. QUOTE (hogan873 @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 05:43 PM) He is talking about Carl Crawford, right? Not Frank Crawford or Gary Crawford or Cricket Crawford? Not Cindy either
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Kyyle23's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (zenryan @ Aug 4, 2009 -> 05:42 PM) I was watching the show with the shark that jumps out of the water down by Africa. If I'm ever in that area fishing and I see that, I might just s*** myself and start crying because I would be scared out of my mind. It is pretty amazing, those animals are going pretty fast. I really love the trailer camera showing the attack from underneath
  25. I love lamp.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.