Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ May 4, 2009 -> 10:17 AM) That's silly. Does a warm weather team not deserve to win the Super Bowl if such a thing happens because they don't play in "football weather"? Come on now, football is just like any other sport in my opinion, the weather should not be a factor in deciding the best team under ideal circumstances, who is the best team should be what decides it. Just like the one thing I don't like about baseball is you get weather like there was in Philadelphia during the World Series last year, 6 months of playing hard and the winner is decided in s*** conditions. Except 2 of the 5 games were played in Tampa in a dome
  2. Im pretty sure the season is over.
  3. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ May 4, 2009 -> 08:10 AM) Who was arguing on the broadcast last night that position players (Josh Hamilton) are more valuable than front-of-the-rotation starters (Volquez)? Phillips and Morgan. Morgan is a complete idiot
  4. QUOTE (Steve9347 @ May 4, 2009 -> 07:36 AM) to?? President of Basketball Operations or something? Yep, thats exactly what they speculated this morning. I believe they said Gar Heard would be taking Paxsons spot. I bet that is the weight of the world off of Paxsons shoulders
  5. well of course if the sox didnt have a pitching staff they couldnt win. Would the MLB let them play without a pitching staff? hmmmm
  6. QUOTE (SouthsideDon48 @ May 4, 2009 -> 07:10 AM) I actually use both, an electric razor and a regular razor when I shave. ...actually, my "electric razor" isn't really an electric razor, it's one of those things that is called a "beard trimmer". Anyway, what I do is I use my beard trimmer for my sideburns, moustache, and goatee, plus my cheeks. But I use the old-fashioned razor for everything below my jawline/neck area. Basically: everything above jawline= beard trimmer, everything below jawlone= old razor. I don't remember the name of the beard trimmer I use, but it saves me a lot of time and it's more precice with trimming a sideburn line than a regular razor can ever do. Well yeah, I use clippers/beard trimmers when I am trying to make my sideburns look passable(or goatee/beard when I feel like it) I assumed this conversation was about using a razor to shave your hair off, not trimming up your facial hair.
  7. QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 4, 2009 -> 05:59 AM) About a quarter inch of your whiskers. It was the smell of the razor(you know, that electric/burnt hair smell) and the pulled hairs out of my face that made me a permanent user of regular razors
  8. "best" and "electric razor" do not go in the same sentence unless the sentence is "what is the best way to destroy my electric razor?"
  9. QUOTE (Kalapse @ May 3, 2009 -> 08:58 PM) Has Monster Quest ever you know, actually found a "monster"? I've seen the show a few times and all they really do is give you some good background on the "monster" they're hunting, interview some people who have had run ins with big foot, show a couple reenactments then a couple guys set up a few traps and motion sensitive trail cameras in the supposed location of said "monster". They do this for a few days, get some good pictures of deer and wrap up the episode. Pretty lame if you ask me. They have found monsters like Ghost Hunters has found Ghosts. My wife thinks Ghost Hunters is great, i tell her its funny when we have a 1/2 hour of people walking in the dark reacting to every little sound they hear. Monster Quest it kind of inverted, they go out in the wild and create as much noise as possible to draw in the monster. But no, they never find anything.
  10. you should be banned for this.
  11. Hmmm, do you think that they would let the US host the English Premier League championship game? me thinks not
  12. Two Saluki alums in one day! Happy Birthday to all of you!
  13. This series is a streetfight, no doubts about it.
  14. QUOTE (fathom @ May 2, 2009 -> 06:34 PM) And they completely screwed the Bulls out of a point. Unreal!!!!! I am totally convinced they reviewed the wrong shot, I know exactly what you are talking about and you are right, he was at least 3 feet behind the stripe. And Rondo pretty much jumped on top of Noah for a offensive rebound and wasnt called for it
  15. Derrick Roses block of Scalabrine......wow
  16. QUOTE (BearSox @ May 2, 2009 -> 08:28 AM) I think we all owe Ron Washington a big thank you for last night. Talk about a boneheaded move by taking out Feldman. Maybe the results would have been the same if Feldman stayed in, but taking him out right there was retarded. I know for a fact if I was Feldman, I wouldn't have given Washington the ball. f*** that, I'm having a great game, and as soon as I give up a couple of hits, you take me out? That's complete BS. I wonder what Nolan Ryan thought about that move last night from Washington... I am 99% sure Ryan didn't like that move one bit. However, as a White Sox fan, I'll take it! such the strong willed idealist. You go ahead and show them BearSox, fight the power!
  17. Its as if a higher power is telling her "Girl, tennis aint your thing. No matter how hard you try, these will be forever in your way."
  18. Calling all knuckleheads
  19. Bulls/Celtics was the most watched first round game ever, seen by 5.35 million viewers. The previous best was 4.97 Suns/Lakers
  20. QUOTE (Brian @ May 1, 2009 -> 06:16 PM) Anyone know where I can find video of the Noah play with Stacey King going crazy? Everything I find is the TNT audio. Is it on the comcast chicago website?
  21. the league announced Rondo will face no further punishment for his actions.
  22. QUOTE (fathom @ May 1, 2009 -> 03:24 PM) Was Theriot's homer far? Also, did Gload just almost homer? looked like a basket homer
  23. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (Balta1701 @ May 1, 2009 -> 11:44 AM) And X-2 was damn good while X-3 was awful. I wholeheartedly agree with you. And the only reason Singer wasnt involved was because Marvel did not want to allow Singer to do both Superman(Mr DC) and finish the trilogy, so they told Singer to walk and put the keys in the hands of Brett Ratner, who turned it into a "look at all of the different mutants!" crapfest. I wish Singer could be afforded the option of making his own alternate ending movie.
  24. Kyyle23 replied to Chisoxfn's topic in SLaM
    QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ May 1, 2009 -> 11:32 AM) I don't really agree with this. I thought all of the first three alien films were good, though different - the first (Scott) was more true sci-fi with some horror element, the second (Cameron) was a actioner but a good one, and the third (Fincher) was slightly less actioner and slightly more drama and sci-fi. After the third one, which I thought was a lot better than it got credit for, I was happy with the trilogy. And that is a hell of a trio of directors. Then came the fourth one. That was just awful. And I didn't even bother with AvP. Ok, I will agree with that, but argue that Fincher and Cameron stayed within the blueprint that Scott laid out, and from the 4th movie forward each director tried to take the storyline elsewhere(human/alien crossbreed, AVP) which was a tremendous failure. QUOTE (Brian @ May 1, 2009 -> 11:00 AM) When I saw Singer was not involved, I didnt have much hope for Wolverine. Singer hasnt been involved since X-Men 2

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.