Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kyyle23

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kyyle23

  1. Chris Beck right on time
  2. QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Sep 3, 2017 -> 11:50 PM) Are you saying I don't know who he is? I was probably the biggest vocal opponent to that trade although I certainly wasn't the only one. Weird how threads disappear on this site so you can't see anyone's track record of being right or wrong. Was right about Devers being the top guy to get from Boston, Delmonico being biggest sleeper before the season, Eaton trade being amazing, etc Threads don't disappear. You just need to know how and where to look for them
  3. In case you are looking, SoCalSox (Aaron Leming)has made a constantly updated list of Bears cuts https://twitter.com/aaronlemingnfl/status/903659966426300421 So far 1 DL Kapron Lewis-Moore 2 LB Alex Scearce 3 TE MyCole Pruitt 4 OL Cyril Richardson 5 OL Taylor Boggs 6 OL William Poehls 7 OL Mitchell Kirsh 8 LB Kelvin Sheppard 9 FB Freddie Stevenson 10 WR Victor Cruz 11 QB Connor Shaw (Injury Designation)
  4. QUOTE (Alexeihyeess @ Sep 1, 2017 -> 03:47 PM) I don't think they need blankets and beds. Hydro crews is also a weird thing to send. I mean it's the United States of America, a fully developed post-industrial country. If they want blankets in Houston they don't have to go very far, same goes for cots. Thousands of displaced citizens don't need blankets and beds? Strange
  5. Gars totem is a Iowa State basketball spinning
  6. QUOTE (ron883 @ Sep 1, 2017 -> 11:56 AM) Fulmer? The sox are propelling the tank at ludicrous speed. Fulmer is straight up awful. I have absolutely no hope in him. His stuff is so mediocre and he has no control. He definitely hurts the playoff push
  7. the fuse is lit guys
  8. I like how Greg keeps arguing that Gio is getting a chance to come up in September and isn't realizing that he has pitched twice already
  9. Can we have a Holland traded thread too plz thx
  10. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Aug 31, 2017 -> 02:06 PM) Yea was just about to post that. Bummer. Sounds like he'll probably play the last two weeks, if at all. Hopefully they can get him on a better training plan this offseason he might be better served losing some bulk. When i had shin splints from 18-22 years old, it certainly wasnt because of bulk. The arch of my foot caused it, I had to wear inserts to support the arch when I played ball. And yea, that s*** hurt bad
  11. Sox need that roster expansion today
  12. QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Aug 31, 2017 -> 08:57 AM) Lead, arsenic & other toxic & carcinogenic elements may be leaching from two dozen Superfund sites in Houston area. A chemical plant exploded early this morning, too. Dont worry, Pruitt will make sure its all ok. And by that, I mean he will make sure no company is responsible for polluting the environment
  13. One more, for old times sake
  14. Good news for Meredith, he only tore his ACL and had minor damage to MCL, but everything else looks ok. Earliest recovery time is 8 months, he theoretically could be ready in time for OTAs
  15. QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Aug 30, 2017 -> 11:28 AM) Did I miss something or is there a new theory or history with him? https://www.popsugar.com/entertainment/Howl...ason-8-43946008 The only one alive that can prove Jons legitimacy
  16. QUOTE (greg775 @ Aug 30, 2017 -> 10:41 AM) Worth a read. This guy is in Houston, lives there and points out there have been a lot of dumb statements regarding the situation. http://thebiglead.com/2017/08/29/i-live-in...t-it-right-now/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  17. The new rule allowing teams to carry 90 players up until this upcoming saturday is going to create quite a bloody cut down day. There is gonna be a lot of player movement next week with teams picking off the cutdown scrap heap
  18. Kyyle23 replied to ron883's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    QUOTE (GreenSox @ Aug 29, 2017 -> 11:48 PM) I suppose he's a good coach - everyone says he is. Aside from Q and Sale he hasn't had much material to work with. Still, I would be fine with some fresh blood. Of course, I would be fine with fresh blood in a lot of places, including the Front Office. What?
  19. QUOTE (ptatc @ Aug 29, 2017 -> 09:40 PM) I've heard the opposite on the radio. Most agree that Glennon is much better in the practices than Trubiskey. He is obviously is more physically talented but has trouble reading the defenses and making the correct decision. I've got no first hand knwloedge of this but that's what the radio reporters were saying. The score talked about him being an alpha all week https://www.google.com/amp/chicago.suntimes...ocker-room/amp/

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.