Everything posted by kev211
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (kev211 @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 05:06 PM) And now we get to watch a bad QB somehow lead his team to victory against us. Literally is there any doubt he's about to do it again?
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
Every fiber of my being hates Tim Tebow. He's bad and yet he just keeps pulling this s***.
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 05:07 PM) With the Bears' defense, yes, there's plenty of reason to doubt Tebow here. QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Dec 11, 2011 -> 05:10 PM) Yes. There is. Literally. I hope and should be agreeing with you guys considering how much I hate Tebow and think he's bad. But with the luck he's had lately I wouldnt be surprised.
-
Official 2011-2012 NFL Thread
And now we get to watch a bad QB somehow lead his team to victory against us. Literally is there any doubt he's about to do it again?
-
Charlie Weis Thread
QUOTE (RockRaines @ Dec 9, 2011 -> 02:00 PM) Couldnt do it at ND, goes to Florida, they have one of the worst offensive seasons they've had in years. When exactly is his offense going to work on a collegiate level? ND's offense was awesome every year under Weis except 2007. The defense was what did him under.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
My thoughts on this entire thing are literally J4L's... literally I agree with everything you are saying.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Woj now saying its for odom and gasol
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Dec 8, 2011 -> 05:06 PM) Is that done? According to woj, yes
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
http://www.wrestling-edge.com/wwe-news-rum...llys-forum.html Says here that Triple H was in charge of Monday's Raw. Which might explain why it was awesome.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (ZoomSlowik @ Dec 6, 2011 -> 06:54 PM) I used to think that Bill Simmons knew what he was talking about, then I read the last two articles in his "12 Days of NBA Christmas" series. Marc Gasol is a max player? Tyson Chandler is going to get $15 mil a year? Aaron Afflalo is worth $12.5 million a year? Either NBA GM's are brain-dead zombies and the lockout was pointless, or Bill is high. Both seem possible. I briefly skimmed both but I am pretty sure Bill was trying to say that NBA GM's and owners specifically are idiots for having a lock-out and then throwing this kind of money around after the lockout trying to prevent that. He doesn't think they should earn that and is laughing at the owners for doing it. Then again I just skimmed them so I could be totally off.
-
Sergio Santos traded to Toronto
Everyone ripping on the return. Remember what usually happens when KW gets his guy Danks, Floyd, Quentin etc.
-
Official Squared Circle Thread
Best Raw in months.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Dec 5, 2011 -> 06:19 PM) Yeah, but it won't happen. The chances are low, but I hope your wrong and I'm sure you do as well.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Dec 5, 2011 -> 05:16 PM) http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=AsVJ...d_lakers_120511 I don't care if you have to trade Deng and Noah. Or anyone not named rose really, just make it happen.
-
Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread
If Alabama wins LSU should still get to raise the glass football.
-
Official 2011-2012 NCAA Football Thread
QUOTE (fathom @ Dec 4, 2011 -> 08:22 PM) Honestly, everyone I know wants Hendrix as their QB and/or Golson next year. ND fan here. Please be Hendrix, Rees is just not the answer.
-
NBA Offseason Thread
Official Bulls Lakers 4pm Central Xmas day
-
NBA Offseason Thread
- Penn State horror story
McQuery will be coaching on Saturday. What a joke, he's the most at fault of anyone for not going to the police. Edit: Which just continues to prove that Joe Pa is the fall guy.- Penn State horror story
QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Nov 10, 2011 -> 07:37 AM) The fact that people keep pretending that anyone has actually said this or that somehow people are making this out to be the case is all you need to know about how week the "Pro-Joe" position is. No one is pretending anyone said it, but I watched ESPN for 1 hour last night and heard Sandusky's name once. It's a complete sin what the media and PSU did last night. Paterno is very much at fault for this but he doesn't deserve to be the fall guy. Stewart Mandel said it best last night on twitter. @slmandel- Penn State horror story
QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Nov 9, 2011 -> 12:33 PM) Its easy for people who dont handle or work with sensitive situations to say what they would have done. Its a lot harder knowing that if Paterno reported it, and it wasnt true, that Paterno could have basically ruined his friends life over hearsay. If the graduate assistant believed he saw a crime, it was up to him to get the police involved. I know I am a bunch of pages behind, but this.- How Much is a Title Shot Worth to an Athlete?
I'd easily take less to play somewhere I felt comfortable and had a chance to win. The amount less I would take would depend on how much I am making.- 2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread
Played 2 hours of the CoD multiplayer. Yep, same game, same fun.- 2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 09:34 PM) According to IGN, it's not. I want a Chicago or New Orleans based GTA so badly though. Something different. Or just say "f*** it!" and give us Los Santos, San Fierro, Las Venturas, Liberty City, and Vice City all in one game, like the first one, but massive. It'd require an install on the 360. http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/121/1211385p1.html There the article saying that Maybe next game they'll do that. They want to pay attention to crazy detail now so if this game does include LS, SF, and LV all that they have left to make on the next gen consoles is Vice City meaning we could get that next game... Already speculating about VI and V isn't even out haha- 2011 Video Game Catch-All Thread
QUOTE (JoeCoolMan24 @ Nov 2, 2011 -> 11:12 AM) Just saw the trailer. Tommy is back! Set in SoCal, and looks like Tommy and CJ are the characters. Absolutely nothing on the trailer confirms that's Tommy. Just pointing out that's a theory. I'd love if it is though, one of my favorite locations with my favorite character. - Penn State horror story