southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS - Game 5 - Deciding Game - Sat 10/10 - 7PM Ct
Everything posted by southsider2k5
- 103 mph birthday!
-
Broadway/Phillips Called up too
Haegar has been bypassed as well. He really hasn't shown much except as a possible reliever, and the Sox don't seem to want to use him there.
-
You knew it was coming....
QUOTE(santo=dorf @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 03:26 PM) WORST. NICKNAME. EVER. ..and it came from an obnoxious blowhard as well. Actually I think it is the best Mariotti nickname out there, because it desribes him to a T. He is pretty much always on the rag.
-
Broadway/Phillips Called up too
No big surprises on the list, including Sweeney getting passed by again. I think they are falling out of love with Ryan.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 05:56 PM) I've lost five pounds since heading to college, to 130.5. Quit drinking Busch light and get a beer with some calories in it!
-
We F****** SUCK:part deux Game One in Cleveland
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 06:38 PM) Pauly is on the bench. Tell me what purpose Darrin has on this team besides keeping a few of our DL members company a few times a year. Erstad is a goddamn shadow starter. Ozzie puts him out there every single night, and rotates players out so he can get one of his toys in the lineup. Picking one bad guy out of this line up is like taking one bad guy out of Congress.
-
Oz blows his cork...
After seeing what happened after Oz blew up, I can see why he waited 4 months... It really didn't matter.
-
We F****** SUCK:part deux Game One in Cleveland
QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 06:25 PM) Why in the name of god must Ozzie put Erstad in the lineup every f***ing day. Sprinkling crap on the field, it still smells like crap. Erstad? After seeing the ABs by Pauly, JD, and AJ, why would you worry about what Darrin did?
-
We F****** SUCK:part deux Game One in Cleveland
Bases loaded 0-3 3Ks That's not good.
-
Loaiza Goes to the Dodgers
My how the mighty have fallen. I could not believe Billy Beane of all people gave Esteban that kind of a contract. Even better, I can't believe the Dodgers picked him up.
-
You knew it was coming....
Kotex-boy has written about someone needing to be fired about as many times as Hawk has called for Kotex-boy to be fired...
-
Erstad offered to Twins
QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 02:15 AM) Well Rowand's loss was the reason the Sox didn't make the playoffs last year, so it's completely understandable. Aren't we supposed to drink or something, or is that just SSS? Think Jonestown...
-
Sox aiming for Eckstein...
You can see an Eckstein signing a mile away...
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 10:35 AM) So, there's one other thing about this whole issue that I'm still wondering about. Is there anyone out there who actually sits on a toiled with a "Wide stance"? Seriously, I can't figure out how or why anyone would do this. If I'm wearing pants, then doing so actually requires me to remove one of my feet from the pants in order to spread my legs out that far, because otherwise, the waistband holds my legs together at a certain distance no matter what I try to do. Pardon the pun, but he is full of s***.
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
QUOTE(Alpha Dog @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 09:12 AM) That was good. It is sad that this has got more press than Hillary taking campaign from a crook. But she donated it to charity. After she got caught. So I guess that is ok. So maybe if Craig just admits he is gay everyone would leave him alone and it would be ok? The disappointing thing is that our big bad investigative media has conviently forgotten that the first Clinton, and other major democrats have done this before. There hasn't been a single mention of money being given to them from Chinese nationals during the 1990's who ended up having ties directly back to the Chinese government. No one has really explored this guys connections at all in the media or mentioned that this has happened before. instead we are treated to tap, tap, tap demonstrations. Quality.
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 08:08 AM) Well... I think he WAS serious about Edwards' hypocrisy. And I'd agree with him to an extent. I could tell it wasn't a real news piece, but I couldn't figure out the point. I guess I'm just a little brain-fried this morning. Its cool. Its the last day before a long weekend
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
QUOTE(NorthSideSox72 @ Aug 31, 2007 -> 07:54 AM) I'm confused. Where is this from? And I assume you must have meant to post in green. That quote is bizarre, unless it came from the Onion or something. I figured the green would be obvious. The quote is spliced from elsewhere... Its pretty obvious if you think about it.
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
So there is finally evidence that the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy is all garbage. We no know that the conservative media machine that gets bantered about by people is a myth. Because if it was as extensive as some think the news wouldn't have looked like this. If there had been a D after Craig's name, and not an R, we would seen something like this... Now how is that for spin? Kinda makes you sick doesn't it. Its really too bad that even hypocracy has become a partisan issue, because this guy deserves what he gets. If you want to live one lifestyle and preach another, eventually karma is going to catch up with you. Larry Craig is having his day, hopefully John Edwards gets his soon.
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
There is no way in hell I am clicking on that!
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
All I know is next time I am pitching a loaf somewhere like Union Station, i am going be deathly quiet. Without my Gay Sex for Dummies manual, who knows what means what in the bathroom. I might grunt too loud and look down to see something else peeking from the next stall :
-
SOX FIRESALE BY JUNE
There are some days that I will admit I like the way WSI runs their boards...
-
John Edwards - "Americans should 'sacrifice' SUVs for Env
QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 12:47 PM) No because I am pro gay marriage. But I am sure you admire his steadfastness to this issue dispite the meaningless contradictions in his own personal life, right?
-
Oz blows his cork...
QUOTE(Steff @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 12:01 PM) Unless something in his life drastically changed, that's exactly what he said - for the 8,031st time. He's way to happy being out of the limelight. People could just refer back to this simple flow chart for their answer in the future. Q. Would Carlton Fisk work for the Chicago White Sox --->Does Jerry Reisndorf still run the team? -------->If Yes, then, answer= "f@#$ no!"
-
Senator Larry Craig convicted of lewd conduct in men's bathroom
QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 11:55 AM) So...here's a question for folks on a slightly different topic. Why is this arrest a bigger deal than the Senator who was caught on the list of the DC Madam and essentially admitted having visited prostitutes (which I think is probably a much bigger deal in the eyes of the law than the small fine Sen. Craig got)? For most of the country, it would be better to cheat on your wife and/or go to a prostititute, than to be gay, even though both are in direct conflict with the morals that they are taught from a young age.
-
John Edwards - "Americans should 'sacrifice' SUVs for Env
QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Aug 30, 2007 -> 08:53 AM) So please tell me who in politics has a right to speak out on the environment? Are you aware of any politicians that don't drive a car (besides Ralph Nader), use solar power exclusively, and recycles their own water? I applaud the work that Arnold Schwarzenegger has done in California and yet his carbon footprint is probably 100 times greater than the average American. So I am sure you are applauding Larry Craig for his work on the anti-gay marriage amendment, right?