Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Big Ten Tournament Predictions
QUOTE(danman31 @ Mar 7, 2005 -> 12:20 AM) Rules 1 pt for each first round game correctly picked. 2 pts for each semifinalist correctly picked. 3 pts for each finalist picked. 5 pts for correctly picking winner. Tiebreaker: Correctly picked winner, followed by number of finalists correctly picked, number of semifinalists correctly picked, etc. First Round: 8. Northwestern over 9. Michigan 7. Iowa over 10. Purdue 6. Ohio St. over 11. Penn St. Quarterfinals 1. Illinois over 8. Northwestern 5. Minnesota over 4. Indiana 2. Michigan St. over 7. Iowa 3. Wisconsin over 6. Ohio St. Semifinals 1. Illinois over 5. Minnesota 2. MSU over 3. Wisconsin Finals 2. MSU over 1. Illinois lol Nwestern Iowa OSU Illinois Indiana Iowa Wisconson Illinois Iowa Illinois
-
Big 12 Tournament...
QUOTE(Heads22 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:28 PM) There's a f***load of Illini fans here, but I wanna see what you guys think will go down in the Big XII tourney. The bottom half (visually0 of the bracket is much tougher, IMO. Predictions anyone? Nebraska ISU A&M Texas OU ISU Kansas Texas OU Kansas OU
-
2004-2005 High School Basketball Thread!
Who all is in the regional?
-
3/8/05 Game thread vs. Colorado
MLB.com is not carrying either game
-
Liberman flusters Dems
QUOTE(Queen Prawn @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 01:46 PM) Just out of curiosity, if a Republican was doing what Joe is doing, how would the Rrepublicans of this board feel? I don't think it is wrong at all. I admire a guy like McCain on the other side of the aisle that does what he believes is right more often than about anyone else.
-
Where do you get your White Sox Merchandise?
QUOTE(AnthraxFan93 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 01:35 PM) I need to find a place that does custom jerseys cheap anyone know of the place the MYH says on the radio? Grandstand does them, but they aren't cheap. I have no idea what place they advertise though...
-
Liberman flusters Dems
This is the line that got me. They are dissing the guy because he thinks for himself, and is willing to work with people on the other side. That is just messed up.
-
Where do you get your White Sox Merchandise?
The Grandstand
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:44 PM) Cool, thanks. There's some drama in our union that it's a tiny increase. I guess it just seems like a tiny increase because we make so little to start with. Yeah trust me, I know full well that 3% of s***, is still s***.
-
Catch-All Anything Thread
QUOTE(ChiSoxyGirl @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:42 PM) So, the State of NY has offered TA/GA's a 2.75% raise increase over our pay. That will come out to about $300 a year--is that a typical increase (like the percentage I mean)? Actually almost exactly. The average wage increased 2.8% for 2004.
- Lookout DBAHO!
-
Where do you get your White Sox Merchandise?
Soxfest usually... they always have great sales. I got my road gray jacket for $50 when it was $125 at the shops.
-
Liberman flusters Dems
- Sudan still waiting for promised aid
I guess genocide isn't as sexy as a tidal wave.- Spring Training photos thread
QUOTE(EvilJester99 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:24 AM) Muscular Atrophy is a typical thing after surgery and not being able to use it for awhile. Once he is able to work out the muscle memory will take over and it will be pretty much right back to normal. Some of you guys on here are lucky that it doesn't happen to penises.- 1 in 10 Mallard Ducks homosexual?
QUOTE(knightni @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:20 AM) Okay, I fail to see the appeal of this article. :puke or a dead gay duck for that matter- A sign of the Apocalypse
QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 11:17 AM) Eewww, no. I feel dirty, dirty, dirty. Is that dirty or dirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrty?- Spring Training photos thread
7 months on crutches will do that to you...- Team believes Tut not murdered
http://www.cnn.com/2005/WORLD/meast/03/08/...n.ap/index.html- An Open Letter to Condi
One difference is that the Saudis are moving away from that. They are about to hold their first free elections. Granted without women participating, but it is a start. Saudis are also learning the lesson about being careful who you fund...- Clinton to undergo Emergency surgery
He has fluid buildup around his heart http://www.nbc5.com/news/4263803/detail.ht...317&dppid=65192- Ticket Question?
Ebay is where I have always sold tickets... That's where I got my info.- US Troops shoot freed Journo
QUOTE(KipWellsFan @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 09:58 AM) Iraq Islamic Army: We Refused Ransom for Italian Journalist In other words the terrorists realized that this woman hated the US even more than they did. So that blows the whole "the US tried to kill her because of the ransom" theory out of the water.... If this is true.- Baseball America top 100
QUOTE(DBAH0 @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 12:36 AM) What about Matt Harrington? Or Bobby Hill- Who Will Have The Most SB's??
QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Mar 8, 2005 -> 09:06 AM) That's exactly who I was thinking of... hopefully that changes for 05. When you look at an Aaron Rowand or Juan Uribe, that shows you what Walk can do with a willing student. - Sudan still waiting for promised aid