Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. One last footnote on the Cerb/Old Socks stuff. After talking to Jason about it, I am removing the stuff dealing with this arguement. This is one of those situations better left to be talked about through PMs and emails. And as always, if anyone has any comments questions, etc, please email me, Jas or anyone else you feel comfortable with. Thanks Mike
  2. Hmm so half Cheney, half Heinz. Interesting.... But yeah Jas, the lines they use crack me up. I have never had one act stupid towards me. The only bad experience I have seen is with them shaking down the homeless-mentally ill. Now the LaRouche gang is another story...
  3. No I totally agree with you. Its not like you are yelling at John Kerry and it matters. These people are either volunteers or low paid workers. It is totally classless IMO. By the way did the old lady say "Shove it" or "f*** you" and did she refer to the girl as a "complete bastard"?
  4. Well I just looked and the best available for 2 tickets is sec 518 row 21. Good chance at another sell out if the walk up is decent.
  5. You'd be surprised what a company will do after reading a CBA. See the Ford Pinto if you need an example.
  6. Ozzie would probably get suspended for for a long, long, long time.
  7. http://www.soxtalk.com/index.php?showtopic...ndpost&p=429566 They are talking about it here...
  8. No problem. I just wanted to make sure you knew that.. No harm, no foul
  9. Go read the gamethread from that day then. It was essentially universal that Bonderman didn't deserve to get tossed, right after it happened. Then come talk to me about spinmasters.
  10. southsider2k5 replied to BobDylan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Jim you are dead on. Looks like I had half of the story right. http://www.dickiethon.com/~eczajka/kreuter.htm
  11. I think if it were Miguel he would have gotten up off of the ground and kicked his ass himself.
  12. What is Wrigley Field Alex?
  13. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    I think it would be easier to hide if you got him the answers ahead of time, instead of fixing categories. Definately a lot less obvious.
  14. Welcome to the bandwagon... Too bad it wasn't in the old IHL days
  15. Against Johan Santana? Somehow I doubt it.
  16. Where is Tonya Harding when you need her???? (except imagine the stick hitting his right arm instead)
  17. From the stories it sounded 450-500 foot.
  18. southsider2k5 replied to BobDylan's topic in Pale Hose Talk
    Maybe that is it. I could have sworn that the Sox had a catcher rolled at home plate, and ended up missing the rest of the year afterwards. But I might be mixing up stories too.
  19. That definately needed tons of green
  20. It is a reference to his massive strength. Supposedly he was hitting baseballs into the lighttowers during his first spring training.
  21. No. Everetts salary is being paid, not Freddy.
  22. southsider2k5 replied to mreye's topic in SLaM
    http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5491251/ Jeopardy's ratings are up 50%. Can someone say Quiz Show?
  23. Holy crap, the pitchers slot is hitting .267 against him???
  24. One modification... Curbing spending can easily be achieved by increasing effeciency in government. It is that simple. Instead of paying $100 for hammer and $1000 for a toilet, figure out a way to encourage government effeciency. It is estimated that 10-15% of government spending is waste. Hell I would be in favor of giving 10% of every percentage point saved, back to the people who achieve the effeciency. I look at it as found money anyway. Since we have come of an age where government is the be all end all of economic activity, we have to make it work better for us. We have to give them some incentive to be as streamlined as possible.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.