Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Hawk sez
That is pretty much how I took it too. They were talking about how with almost 70 years of baseball experience between them, they are still seeing things that they have never seen before. IMO you making a mountian out of nothing here B.
-
Why did you pick your user name
In honor of the superfans. Plus the current year. I will retire the year if we ever win the world series.
-
Thoughts on tonights game.
Colonial. I heard the first pitch on the radio. I would have rushed home if I would have known in advance who was throwing out the first pitch. I hope everyone cheered like mad for the guy.
-
Dodgeball vs. NASCAR
- Kids...
Hmm I wonder if she goes to the University of Colorado?- Kris Benson
Here is another reason not to like Benson coming here. His last outing against the Cardinals. 6 1/3IP 7ER 11Hits 2BB 5K :puke- Tuesday Night Fights!
Yeah if you want to watch fights, go to a hockey game- Non OPEC countries raising production
- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!
If it were isolated it would be one thing. But Loz is averaging 110 pitches a start. That is Dusty Baker land. If he were in the 95 pitch average you can more afford to let him go. Yeah I know ELo wanted to go, but you have got to think of the good of the team first.- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!
I am right there with you. When I realized that we had 4 starters in the top 10 in pitches per outing, it scared the s*** out of me. Loz might be gone after this year, but MB, Scho, and Garland are all staying here. I also am worried about a September fade by guys who are worn out.- OLD MAN BIRTHDAY THREAD
Thread changers- Draft Lottery Thread
There is no doubt in my mind that unless someone makes a stupid offer to the Magic, they are going to pick Okafor. He will fill one of the biggest needs they have, in a blue collar tough guy. Now if they can find a PG who can dish, they will have a decent team. The Bulls draft hinges on what the Clips will do with the #2 pick. If LA picks Deng, the Bulls are screwed, and hopefully they will trade the pick. If they pick Howard, the Bulls get the man they want.- Sox claim Eduardo Villacis
Wow. Those rainouts are really going to kick Bham in the ass. Hey Rex with Bull making his last two start impressively, do you think think there is any chance he could stick in the rotation ala Munoz?- Bomb Scare
Wow. That is insane. It will be interesting to see how the case turns out.- Cubs vs. Houston
All right Houston- Thoughts on tonights game.
And let me third it. Thanks for faithfully serving your country, and stay safe in Korea. How much longer do you have?- Why are the Sox chats so dead lately?
You mean your wife kicks you outside in the garage when the weather gets nice, right?- Why are the Sox chats so dead lately?
Personally, as I have said before, I am not a big fan of the chat format. There is too much clutter and other stuff going on to follow easily. I prefer the clarity of the game threads.- Valentin - No LH
You mean Graffino of the no arm, no range, can hit RHP clan? No thanks.- Happy Birthday Big Frank..
Happy birthday big man! Hopefully you can celebrate on the field too!!- AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!
Beautiful outing for ELo and the defense. These kind of games where we play solid D, and pitch well are more impressive to me than the 17 run out bursts.- The Suicide Shrug is BACK!
The last couple weeks have been really bad. He needs sometime to clear his head.- Rationing oil usage
rationing oil? Do you really want the government deciding how much oil you can use? :headshake OPEC is going to be pumping about 28 million barrels of crude a day when Saudi Arabia kicks in the extra 2 mil BBP. There is no shortage.- 5/26 White Sox vs. Rangers Game Thread
ELo is still sitting on the bench. He might just be coming back for the 9th.- 5/26 White Sox vs. Rangers Game Thread
Loz through 8 innings scoreless. It will be interesting to see if Ozzie sends him out for the 9th to go for the shutout - Kids...