southsider2k5
Admin
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: Where's the gamethread at? Rocks 'N Sox, 2:10 CT
Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Royals sign Berroa to a 4 yr deal
Wow. KC slinging some long term cash. I'm kinda surprised.
-
Jered Weaver
Hopefully he has a better head on his shoulders than Jeff does. That is the one thing that keeps Weaver from being an ace.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Nice link. BTW Its tee-ball... those little bastards never knew what hit 'em.
-
Soxtalk meeting at the Cell
Who do you think you are, my wife?
-
Soxtalk meeting at the Cell
We are going to Saturday's game barring something crazy happening in the next week.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Starting SS and lead off hitter baby. Little Willie would cream his jeans to play like me
-
There was a shooting at the Cubby Bear:
Update from the Trib-online
-
Another NBA Coach Fired
And didn't he have Jamal Mashburn pissed at him anyway? Never a good thing as a coach to have your best player cheesed off at you.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
I worked late Monday and went in early today. I am killing time until softball. Aren't you all lucky
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Isn't Sex Lies and Politics below the Independant leagues?
-
Another NBA Coach Fired
All this tells you is how bad the Eastern Confrence is. Hopefully soon things will start to balance out again, because there is a lot of bad basketball being played in this half of the country.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
I can't help it, that this is a popular thead
-
Valentin called up!
Give Jose a day to get acclimated. Start the line up that has been doing the job. We can always use Jose to PH for Willie later in the game if we need to.
-
KW going after Freddy Garcia again...
One more thing to factor when thinking of these kind of deals. At least until the deadline, the Sox are overbudget and are not going to add salaries. Now back to your regularly scheduled specatiting.
-
Dennis Ulacia Earns Pitcher of the Week Honors
Awesome To Dennis
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
When Rickey Henderson retires.... I'll start to think about it
-
Another baseball prospect...
Most of the time they think they are smarter or tougher than their addiction. Sadly they are almost always wrong.
-
KW going after Freddy Garcia again...
One year after the draft they can dealt.
-
Center Field
Hey I play a pretty decent SS, a much better 2B. I have some pop, and a lot of speed out of the leadoff spot. Heck I hit over .600 last year
-
Draft and Talent
That is very misleading because not all countries are subject to the draft, such as Dominican and Asian players.
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Hey who unpinned MY thread? I will not be regulated to yesterdays news!!! No come upins!!!!
-
Bin Laden offers bounty on top US officials
http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/asiapcf/05/0...sage/index.html
-
Guess who gets to go to a Cubs game Sunday
Don't get shot in that dangerous neighborhood.
-
New kid in town
And SuperSteve is my window washing b****
-
Southsider2k4 Watch
Order Express is the program that we input our commodities orders. It is actually a pretty smart system as we are able to put in orders to dozens of different exchanges around the world, and it is able to sort and send them to the right place. Memphis is our system for trade matching and that kind of stuff.