Everything posted by southsider2k5
-
Who should Sox fear the most, CLE or Minny?
But Tony LaRussa is costing them games.
-
Vacation/Travel Thread.
For the record you might want to put this post on the main board so more people will see it.
-
2022 Catch All
I don't remember where the VA came up before but this is the stuff they did to Agent Orange vets too. They pretended it wasn’t real until many died and suffered needlessly. The data is unavailable because the US government classified it to cover their own gross negligence, just like Vietnam. https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2022-06-16/senate-set-to-enhance-benefits-for-vets-exposed-to-burn-pits?context=amp
-
Who should Sox fear the most, CLE or Minny?
The Sox should fear their manager more than they fear the rest of the AL Central
-
Nice Membership, Soxtalk
All I can think of is The Good Place character and I love this even more.
-
What’s Vaughn’s offensive ceiling?
I like the Maggs comp. Vaughn is hitterish with power. I think Maggs probably got fat on juice numbers when you look at the leap he took in power, but yeah same idea.
-
Nice Membership, Soxtalk
We are never accepting new members. Sorry folks.
-
Tear it the hell down
There is only one thing left to do. Ribeye or filet?
-
Tear it the hell down
That's my line.
-
6/15 Games
40th member of our 40 man roster.
-
Menechino - Yes or No?
We don't talk about ...
-
Yoan Moncada seven years ago
And the easy vote for the most regrettable deal the day it was signed.
-
Cubs 2022 thread
I hate to see it go that way for him, but the Sox sold about as high as they could have on him. I don't know if it is his stature or what, but he can't stay on the field.
-
And that’s, FINALLY, a white sox blowout winner!!!
Beer shower, potato salad and a side of ranch, lmfao.
-
And that’s, FINALLY, a white sox blowout winner!!!
If I don't see a sign asking if Joe packed his lunch at the next home game, I will be sorely disappointed.
-
And that’s, FINALLY, a white sox blowout winner!!!
That might be the greatest nothing insult ever. Go pack a fucking lunch. What?
-
G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one
Blind guess, to mess with timing. These guys are geared up for 97, and they get 47. Shape of pitches is also something they never see.
-
And that’s, FINALLY, a white sox blowout winner!!!
First 13 run pool hit of the year.
-
G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one
Moncada has added 32 points to his batting average today and about 100 to his OPS.
-
G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one
It would be the most 2022 of 2022 things.
-
2022 MLB Draft Thread
That's literally how this works. Kid agrees to 900k with the Sox. Then he tells everyone else it will take a million plus to sign him, and don't bother if you won't pay because he will just go back to school if not. Other teams pass on him because they have other plans. As Jimmy said, it happens all the time.
-
POSITIVE THREAD
They spent last year smashing bad to mediocre teams. They weren't even doing that this year. Seeing as this is the POSITIVE thread, I will just say that I am positive that I enjoy this more, and there 100% is a path to the playoffs just by owning the awful teams in MLB.
-
G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one
Yoan is going to double his ba today.
-
It's time to put Jose out to pasture
I know it's your thing, but I think you are overvaluing Jose Abreu on the trade market and completely ignoring the Sox history of not trading the faces of the franchise unless they ask to leave.
-
It's time to put Jose out to pasture
The difference between Baez and Abreu is all star defense at premium positions. Also who is looking for a 1B/DH for that kind of price?