Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

southsider2k5

Admin
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by southsider2k5

  1. Trying to recreate his market.
  2. This is very interesting. I haven't heard it before, can you elaborate?
  3. Celebrating: Eloy made a catch without dying.
  4. Much like the White Sox, they are content to have a seat at the table, but never seem to close.
  5. Because somehow adding two injured pitchers together means one healthy pitcher to cover a season, even though it really doesn't work like that.
  6. I would send Sheet for Maenea for sure.
  7. What about the more recent Sonny Gray trade?
  8. I would agree with this as well. I don't go to any weekday games because of how late I get home from them ruining school and work the next day.
  9. I know most here don't believe it, but this is a top 5 team on paper. Taking this winter off didn't change that.
  10. I would really be curious what their ask and our offer look like at this moment. I wonder how far apart we are.
  11. It's funny. People see the obvious loss of production and development when you put Crochet into a limited role and limit his innings and growth, but want to do the exact same thing to a guy with just as high of a ceiling in Andrew Vaughn by turning him into a weakside platoon hitter. Andrew Vaughn should have 500 ABs by himself this year. Period. End of story.
  12. Interesting read in the middle of this article with Gio and Liam talking about the team getting complacent. https://theathletic.com/3219442/2022/03/30/rosenthal-how-mark-mcgwire-helped-mariners-jarred-kelenic-christian-yelich-looking-to-rebound-plus-braves-pitchcom-and-more/
  13. As someone who works, but doesn't go to weeknight games, I love this. It means I can watch a whole game without getting to bed late.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.