OF Help at last!! White Sox acquire Haseley from Phils

KrankinSox

Just now, Quin said:

Really loved Haseley in the draft. He did OK in the majors in 2019 and 2020, but his numbers in the minors and majors in 2021 are uninspired.

He left the team for personal reasons last year too. 

2 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:

I would love it if it was for Kimbrel, but I have to imagine the first thing to leak in the scenario would be "Phillies acquire Kimbrel" instead of "White Sox acquire Haisley...no word on the return".

I'd rather keep Kimbrel than dump him for nothing at this point.  Seems pretty obvious - albeit incredibly frustrating - Sox have no further plans to spend $.  So why are we trading Kimbrel exactly? 

Edited by ChiSox59
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, ChiSox59 said:

I'd rather keep Kimbrel than dump him for nothing at this point.  Seems pretty obvious - albeit incredibly frustrating - Sox have no further plans to spend $.  So why are we trading Kimbrel exactly? 

I'm currently of the mindset that there is zero chance we are spending more money if we keep Kimbrel, and a slight chance we would add one more piece if we did trade him (even if that one more piece is a trade for a starting pitcher).

• bmags unpinned this topic