Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DirtySox

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DirtySox

  1. I actually would despise selling the farm for a reliever. Gross. If you are going to lobotomize the farm you need a controllable top end starting pitcher so much more.
  2. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I want to see him in AA with Bonemer. Or maybe let Bonemer toy around in Charlotte too in that dollhouse of a park.
  3. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    Chill lol. They are at draft camp. They also don't generally send the prep picks to affiliated ball anyways. They go the instructional league route in draft year. I know you are aware of this because you like to bring it up with Billy Carlson every chance you can.
  4. He's a definite change of scenery candidate for me. Not sure what to make of his value though.
  5. Oh. I'll take that.
  6. Boston Smith is not catching for the White Sox this season. He's in the nascent stages of catching. Please defer all questions to Boston Smith experts @Timmy U and @Autumn Dreamin . https://www.soxtalk.com/forums/topic/124709-boston-smith/
  7. Man. I remember this game and wondering if he was going to be a dude. This is a real fun signing.
  8. God PCA has some terrible tattoos. Maybe now that he's big paid he can get some actual good work done. That text on his forearm is going to look like illegible smeared s%*# in a few years.
  9. Asshole of America indeed.
  10. What on earth is that challenge bruh.
  11. Pretty gutted about Teel. Injury prone and catcher is not a combination that works well. Wonder what the brain trust is considering.
  12. Yea. While I like Gonzalez, it sure doesn't seem like the industry as a whole values him that highly. There are definitely questions on what position he settles at, the defensive value, and if the bat is legit. Playing the wait and see game here. Hope he kills it as a Pirate though.
  13. BA posted updated top 30's for post draft. White Sox below.
  14. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I guess no Hagen today?
  15. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
  16. DirtySox replied to BamaDoc's topic in FutureSox Board
    I just don't know if I have a typical Hagen start in me after watching Shane Smith yesterday.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.