Everything posted by Tnetennba
- Sox Non-tendering Matt Davidson
-
Sox acquire Alex Colome For Narvaez
@scotgregor Narvaez trade opens door for Seby Zavala to be #WhiteSox backup catcher behind Welington Castillo in 2019. Zack Collins and Zavala set for 2020 https://twitter.com/scotgregor/status/1068582838017114112
-
Sox acquire Alex Colome For Narvaez
I don't get it, and I don't like it.
-
Addison Russell
My thoughts exactly.
-
Cubs Open to Trading Kris Bryant
I would not be interested in giving up what it would take to get Bryant unless the Sox already had Harper signed. Even then I would question the real motivations behind Bryant's availability (injury, control, cost, etc).
-
9/26- Indians vs Sox, 7:10
Welp. This one sucked. Is it April yet? #MissYouAlreadySoxPark...
-
8/26 GT - KOPECH DAY (PART 2)!!
RACK EM UP!!
-
8/26 GT - KOPECH DAY (PART 2)!!
Palk Smash!!
-
8/26 GT - KOPECH DAY (PART 2)!!
123! 2K
-
8/26 GT - KOPECH DAY (PART 2)!!
He gone!
-
8/24 Game Thread - White Sox v. Tigers
Happy Birthday to me! Hot damn a Sox late inning comeback is sexy!!
-
Dylan Cease shut down
Phew. So long as he's not injured!
-
8/21 - Sox vs Twins, 7:10, WGN (Kopech Debut)
I live near the park and find this app to be pretty accurate.
-
Kopech called up
If he is up to stay, and it looks like he is, the timing is curious (could/should have happened a few weeks ago). But continuing to build up innings while facing big league hitting makes perfect sense for furthering his development.
-
Coming to Chicago-advice on travel from Waukegan
The walk from Metra/Ogilvie to the Red Line subway is downtown. Should still be plenty of other foot traffic on a Friday or Saturday evening.
-
Coming to Chicago-advice on travel from Waukegan
If I were pre-gaming and coming by train I would do Cork & Kerry or Turtles, both on 33rd just north of the park. Mitchells and Buffalo Wings & Rings on Halsted are a little further west. Maria's (31st & Morgan) if you like craft beer and have the time. The bar at Gate 5 is decent enough but you definitely pay ballpark prices.
- 8/2 Sox v, Royal Lopez pitching
- 8/2 Sox v, Royal Lopez pitching
-
Lopez’s Perfect Game(thread)
What the hell was that?!
-
25 Man Roster Predictions
It would make some sense to send Delmonico to Charlotte to play 1B/LF everyday until rosters expand, in leu of DFAing Davidson.
-
Escape from LA game thread
PALK SMASH
- Sox @ Mariners 9:10 PM
- Sox @ Mariners 9:10 PM
-
White Sox at Reds
Phew...
-
Twins @ Sox 1:10 WGN Odorizzi vs Giolito
YES