Quintana Rumors: Round and round and round we go

GGajewski18

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 09:37 AM)
Yea, for three consectutive pages after being asked to stop. But hey, let's keep crying about it

It's called making a mockery of something absurd, not crying. Chill out SuperAdminMan.

QUOTE (hi8is @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 11:40 AM)
It's called making a mockery of something absurd, not crying. Chill out SuperAdminMan.

lol, you telling me to chill out after repeatedly complaining about your suspension is amusing. You are so handcuffed on this site by all of us SuperAdmins

If the Pirates budget is that tight and they really want Q, then why didn't they didn't they trade for Q before they signed Hudson and Nova? With the outfield depth the Yanks have, why on earth would they want McCutchen when they need pitching? Oh, and Huntington wants Q but doesn't want to part with Meadows or Bell? Can't help but think Huntington is full of s*** so is his interest in Q. None of this adds up to the Pirates being serious about Q.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 11:46 AM)
If the Pirates budget is that tight and they really want Q, then why didn't they didn't they trade for Q before they signed Hudson and Nova? With the outfield depth the Yanks have, why on earth would they want McCutchen when they need pitching? Oh, and Huntington wants Q but doesn't want to part with Meadows or Bell? Can't help but think Huntington is full of s*** so is his interest in Q. None of this adds up to the Pirates being serious about Q.

Pirates fans have seemed very skeptical about a deal actually happening. Thats why about a week ago I said I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't deal with Pit despite it actually making sense. Not without dealing McCutchen first. I think it works better as: team A deals multiple prospects for McCutchen and then Pirates deal for Q as opposed to trying to make sense of a 3-way.

Edited by soxfan2014

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 09:45 AM)
lol, you telling me to chill out after repeatedly complaining about your suspension is amusing. You are so handcuffed on this site by all of us SuperAdmins

Crying? Complaining?

No. I'm making light of it. Joking about. Finding hysteria in.

You however are the only one who's not taking this retardedly stupid topic lightly... you're stirring up the poop by picking on the guy with self diagnosed Aspergers.

So please, again - chill out SuperAdminMan.

Sincerely,

- The Village Idiot with Aspergers.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 11:50 AM)
Pirates fans have seemed very skeptical about a deal actually happening. Thats why about a week ago I said I wouldn't be shocked if we didn't deal with Pit despite it actually making sense. Not without dealing McCutchen first. I think it works better as: team A deals multiple prospects for McCutchen and then Pirates deal for Q as opposed to trying to make sense of a 3-way.

Agreed. On paper a trade with Pitt makes sense but after taking everything into consideration I think Sox and Pirates fans are wasting their time and words on the trade possibility. Huntington really comes across as " we want that guy Q, he's really good, but not good enough to give up one of Meadows/Bell and our tight asses must trade Cutch first to make payroll space despite signing free agent pitchers Hudson/Nova". Just doesn't add up. Somewhere in all this, Huntington is flat out full of s***.

It is annoying to see a recent post in these threads only for it to say poop. Or something completely random with "poop" at the end.

I should have just asked why all his posts say that word. I didn't have a clue lol

i'll say this much. it takes A LOT to get suspended, let alone banned, from this site. The mods are 98% of the time fair and balanced. i've been suspended like 4 times and i deserved each and every one of them looking back. lol. jason and kyyle in particular are good dudes. Rowand? trash.

kidding

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 10:28 AM)
i'll say this much. it takes A LOT to get suspended, let alone banned, from this site. The mods are 98% of the time fair and balanced. i've been suspended like 4 times and i deserved each and every one of them looking back. lol. jason and kyyle in particular are good dudes. Rowand? trash.

kidding

Yeah, I think I got suspended like 3 times back when I was a teenager. Those were .. interesting times. Ozzie Guillen brought out of the worst of me.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 12:28 PM)

kidding

Nah, Rowand sux

QUOTE (TitoMB @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 12:30 PM)
Yeah, I think I got suspended like 3 times back when I was a teenager. Those were .. interesting times. Ozzie Guillen brought out of the worst of me.

The Trayvon Martin thread brought out the worst in me. I said something awful about a poster (who happens to be a cop) out of pure emotion. And even then it was only a 30-day suspension. other sites i would've been banned. nothing wrong with soxtalk mods.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 10:33 AM)
The Trayvon Martin thread brought out the worst in me. I said something awful about a poster (who happens to be a cop) out of pure emotion. And even then it was only a 30-day suspension. other sites i would've been banned. nothing wrong with soxtalk mods.

Yeah, they do good. No doubt.

And Robin didn't? Ozzie sucked. No doubt. But Robin shouldnt be managing a little league team.

Edited by BRIRO2017

QUOTE (BRIRO2017 @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 10:38 AM)
And Robin didn't? Ozzie sucked. No doubt. But Robin shouldnt be managing a little league team.

Again, I was a teenager at those times, in college, stressed out as hell. Robin infuriates me, but Guillen was on another level.

QUOTE (soxfan2014 @ Dec 24, 2016 -> 12:31 PM)
Man we really need a tweet to get this thread back on track.

Question about yesterday's rumors/talks about Sox/Pitt/NYY trade talks. Were there actual talks between the three teams regarding a trade? Seems another website flatly denies the three team talks and believes it was all fabricated. Just wondering? Thanks.