David Price Reports are Surgery NOT needed..

NCsoxfan

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 11:52 AM)
The clock is ticking Bruce Levine. March 10th is one week from today. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Not expecting Boston to come calling for Q. It would be a better idea to give their depth a chance to step up and re-evaluate their rotation in June. Wouldn't be surprised if sports writers come out with articles about how the Yanks should increase their level of interest for Q.

Yeah. Gives them something to write about lol

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (bighurt574 @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 12:47 PM)
Boston does seem to have a pretty good track record of top prospects panning out though.

Certainly not pitching. They generally do pitching like we do position players.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 11:52 AM)
The clock is ticking Bruce Levine. March 10th is one week from today. Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Not expecting Boston to come calling for Q. It would be a better idea to give their depth a chance to step up and re-evaluate their rotation in June. Wouldn't be surprised if sports writers come out with articles about how the Yanks should increase their level of interest for Q.

Hard to say what a Boston for Q package would even look like at this point

Devers would be an absolute must to headline, along with Groome being the second piece. Groome is very young and likely does not fit into our timeline as a prospect

Can't see it happening

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 01:35 PM)
Hard to say what a Boston for Q package would even look like at this point

Devers would be an absolute must to headline, along with Groome being the second piece. Groome is very young and likely does not fit into our timeline as a prospect

Can't see it happening

He'd fit just as well as Kopech

QUOTE (Quinarvy @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 01:40 PM)
He'd fit just as well as Kopech

Exactly. If people are OK with the acquisition of Dunning then I don't see how anyone would object to Groome since they were both drafted in '16. I would be ecstatic to acquire a talent like Groome.

Imo, there is no timeline when it comes to rebuilding an organization from the ground up. Get the best talent possible regardless of their age.

I don't see Boston and Chicago hooking up for another trade. Plus the names folks are throwing around for possible returns for Q just aren't that impressive or realistic unless you think Boston is going to gut their entire farm system?

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Mar 3, 2017 -> 04:02 PM)
Exactly. If people are OK with the acquisition of Dunning then I don't see how anyone would object to Groome since they were both drafted in '16. I would be ecstatic to acquire a talent like Groome.

Imo, there is no timeline when it comes to rebuilding an organization from the ground up. Get the best talent possible regardless of their age.

Dunning is 22 years old and pitched in a major college program. He is much closer to being mlb ready than an 18 year old Groome.

Completely different timelines between those two players

I'm not saying anything against Groome, but he is a minimum of 4 years away from the majors