2017-2018 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Wanne @ Nov 5, 2017 -> 07:09 PM)
Tell ya what too...CBS made an incredibly great choice replacing Phil Simms (who was like nails on a chalkboard)...with Tony Romo. Romo's been great so far IMO...and has quickly turned in to probably my favorite announcer. He does an incredible job in the booth with some great analysis.

I really like him too. Watch every game he does, even Nantz seems looser around him. They still run into each other a bit too much, but Romo has the ability to just ooze how much he loves the game without it just being him hyping up every marginal player. He seems to provide that focus on loving how plays develop and avoids the need to talk up every joe schmo just to explain a single play.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 6, 2017 -> 05:52 AM)
Hub said the other day, the Bears should be favored to win all their remaining games except 1.

I'm somewhat excited for that game. Trubisky with a bye week...hopefully this doesn't turn into a big letdown.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 6, 2017 -> 11:43 AM)
I'm somewhat excited for that game. Trubisky with a bye week...hopefully this doesn't turn into a big letdown.

We will see if Hundley shows any improvement tonight after a bye week. He wasn't that good in his first start and the Bears D has been especially solid at home.

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Nov 6, 2017 -> 10:14 AM)
We will see if Hundley shows any improvement tonight after a bye week. He wasn't that good in his first start and the Bears D has been especially solid at home.

He is one of those guys who has enough experience as a back-up (and there is little tape on him), that I could see him having a better than expected night. Of course I always liked Hundley coming out of UCLA (definitely raw as a passer, but really nice athlete).

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Nov 6, 2017 -> 01:06 PM)
He is one of those guys who has enough experience as a back-up (and there is little tape on him), that I could see him having a better than expected night. Of course I always liked Hundley coming out of UCLA (definitely raw as a passer, but really nice athlete).

Completed 16 of 25 passes for 97 yards through 3 quarters. Check down king

Ryan Wood‏Verified account @ByRyanWood 2h2 hours ago Josh Sitton with funny anecdote on Mitch Trubisky: "We started to break the huddle early, and he said, ‘Get the f--- back in the huddle, and don’t break it until I break it.’ He kind of cussed at all of us linemen, and I was like, ‘Hell, yeah. I respect the s--- out of that.’

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Nov 9, 2017 -> 02:21 PM)
Chris Emma‏Verified account @CEmma670 54m54 minutes ago Bears injury report: Trevathan (calf), Sims (illness), Compton (ankle), Robertson-Harris (hamstring), Callahan (knee), McManis (hamstring) did not practice. Long (finger) was limited.

0 replies 1 retweet 2 likes

Would suck to not have Trevathan, hes been playing really well.