2017-2018 NFL Thread

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Now all of the sudden the defense looks like crap. Who got injured other than Trevathan? Does he really matter that much? I mean, Stafford just shredded them on that drive. Maybe the fact the secondary looked good for a while had more to do with the skill position players they were playing against more than anything they were doing well.

Edited by Jack Parkman

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 01:08 PM)
Now all of the sudden the defense looks like crap. Who got injured other than Trevathan? Does he really matter that much? I mean, Stafford just shredded them on that drive. Maybe the fact the secondary looked good for a while had more to do with the skill position players they were playing against more than anything they were doing well.

Stafford is kind of good and very capable of shredding many defenses

QUOTE (KyYlE23 @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 01:18 PM)
Stafford is kind of good and very capable of shredding many defenses

Pretty sure he hasn’t thrown to a contested receiver in 2 drives. JB Cooter is good at his job.

Edit: it finally happened. Still a completion.

QUOTE (Jack Parkman @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 01:08 PM)
Now all of the sudden the defense looks like crap. Who got injured other than Trevathan? Does he really matter that much?

He is the one who calls the plays for the defense. Now it's.. Christian Jones.

Jim Bob Cooter putting on a show though. Pace better be paying attention today.

Bears can't catch a break with injuries. all of their 1st rounders from 2013-2016 have now had significant injuries that impact their ability to perform to that level. Long, Fuller, White, and now Floyd have all had at least one season ending injury in their short careers. It is really hard to rebuild a team with that crap luck.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Nov 15, 2017 -> 12:46 PM)
If they haven't decided by then, which to me is very unlikely, the attendance at the Bears/Cleveland game at Soldier Field on Christmas Eve will convince the McCaskeys change is needed.

50,490 today with a lot of Lions fans. Those two December games are gonna be ghost towns.

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Nov 19, 2017 -> 03:13 PM)
#Bears spent the whole game moving the ball successfully with Howard, Cohen and Shaheen. And none of them were on the field for the final drive. There’s just no explanation for that.

Hoge

Inman was also not on the field for a lot of the final drive

QUOTE (soxfan49 @ Nov 18, 2017 -> 08:27 AM)
I really don't know what they're waiting for to sign him, unless he isn't 100% yet or they're giving Barth one last go on Sunday. If this is the case, I hope they lose 20-17 and Barth misses two FG's. Santos is a really good K.

Sort of got my wish??