Super Fun White Sox Happy Time Game Thread III vs Orioles

Heads22

Just now, Richie said:

Yeah, I don't think running the ball out is stupid. 

And I think a few things if you can't run to first without getting injured. 

- You were probably about to get hurt anyway

- You shouldn't be in baseball, unless you're a DH in his late 30's and a borderline future HOF'er (AKA Ortiz)

Castillo Is a veteran C. They're not known for their speed. He kind of fits into your second category, there. I understand wanting to get fundamentals in place and right, but he doesn't seem like the guy to do it with. I didn't see the play, so maybe it was bad and he should've been pulled, but you do this with the young guys that are going to be around.

Just now, Dam8610 said:

Castillo Is a veteran C. They're not known for their speed. He kind of fits into your second category, there. I understand wanting to get fundamentals in place and right, but he doesn't seem like the guy to do it with. I didn't see the play, so maybe it was bad and he should've been pulled, but you do this with the young guys that are going to be around.

He didn’t take 10 steps out of the box. It was very bad.

Just now, Dam8610 said:

Popped up to first baseman in fair territory and didn't leave the batters box