Official 2018-19 NFL Thread

8 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Has Parkmans head exploded yet?

Yeah. 

I'm shocked. Who is this team and what have they done with the Bears??

OTOH

This is appropriate:

Daa Bearsz!

Trubisky has shown why he was #2 pick in draft today. That throw to Robinson in the 1st quarter was a thing of beauty. 

I hadn't seen anything like this out of him until today. Took him long enough. Let's see if he can keep this up. 

Superfans Toasting Beer.gif

Edited by Jack Parkman

On 9/23/2018 at 6:37 PM, Jack Parkman said:

He absolutely did a horrible coaching job today. This was a pathetic performance. They tried to lose 500 times. If a win could ever feel like your team lost by 40 pts this is it. There is zero reason for optimism and I don't see them winning more than 4 or 5 more games. Enjoy being in 1st place because this is the last they'll see of it. Based on this week's performances, I cam no longer claim the NFCN as the best division in football. They all suck. 

Life of a reactionary poster. Any other hot takes from you this week Parkman?

damn....that was a vintage '85 Bears performance!

that was fun. Trubiskly looked incredible. Missed a few...but overall you couldn't ask for more.

D was fantastic. They were gifted their final touchdown (Mack got tackled with no call...ridiculous).

Toliver held his own.

Nichols...real deal.

I can't say enough about this O line...and would like to see Daniels out there instead of Kush.

Nagy was smart to put 8 up front in protection.

Only downer on the day...idiot move by Hicks. Hopefully he doesn't have to sit against Miami.