4/7- Sox vs Mariners, 1:10, WGN

flavum

1 minute ago, elrockinMT said:

Wd are seeing these garbage calls going against the Sox way to often. These umpires are blind 

Umpires shouldn't be biased but subconsciously they may be thinking, "it's the White Sox, they are terrible, Who really cares?"  

2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

Umpires shouldn't be biased but subconsciously they may be thinking, "it's the White Sox, they are terrible, Who really cares?"  

Mattingly made a comment like that about the Marlins. It would be an interesting study if they could prove good teams get favored calls.

17 minutes ago, Goober said:

Harper would have been nice out there

That money will be spent on our own guys’ extensions, even though they are all locked up via the arbitration process.

Edited by Harper2Sox
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

I think so too. Look at how hard they were on Moncada last year with the called strike three when the pitch was out of the strike Zone 

5 hours ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

DId you just ask a question and answer it too ? You go up there and hit regardless of your place in the lineup.

No. Wondering why he was dropped to 5th today. Is RR reacting to a lefty starter or is he moving him down because he wants more production out of the middle of the lineup. Sometimes young players are affected by their position in the batting order. 

1 hour ago, Harper2Sox said:

If I can’t be upset when they suck, do I have your permission to be happy when they are good?  Or is only being happy ever allowed?

You can be happy? That would be a switch. What's next? Engel hitting. 300? Ricky managing the pen well? Fathom not worried about the Cubs?  Yeah I shouldn't get too crazy.

• Love 1