9-23 Game Thread: Sox @ Cleveland (5:10 PM)

SoxBlanco

2 minutes ago, Dallas Kong said:

Nope. And everyone is talking about his last six games, but José has been torrid for over half the season. He’s also the centerpiece of what’s been a great offense, whereas Ramirez is the only bulb glowing in a dogshit offense.

I don't necessarily disagree. If I had a vote I'd give it to Abreu. BUT, your last sentence is why Ramirez may win it. The Indians suck offensively, except Ramirez. If it wasn't for him, they might have 20 wins despite their staff

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Yelling is necessary if a team is playing lazy, making mental errors, etc. These guys just aren't hitting. I was one who wanted more starts for McCann, but now he can't hit for shit nor can he catch a pop up. It's simply a slump at a poor time

You think their approaches at the plate have been good?  You think mccann not jumping up right away on the pop up last inning wasnt lackadasical?  Tim anderson not getting in front of a grounder isnt laziness?

all of those things should be addressed with getting chewed out

Just now, ChiSox1917 said:

You think their approaches at the plate have been good?  You think mccann not jumping up right away on the pop up last inning wasnt lackadasical?  Tim anderson not getting in front of a grounder isnt laziness?

all of those things should be addressed with getting chewed out

Who is going to chew them out? 

3 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

I don't necessarily disagree. If I had a vote I'd give it to Abreu. BUT, your last sentence is why Ramirez may win it. The Indians suck offensively, except Ramirez. If it wasn't for him, they might have 20 wins despite their staff

Fair point all around. Really hope it doesn’t shift things against our guys.

2 minutes ago, TheTruth05 said:

That was his pitch 

He doesn't have a pitch. Even Stone just now said all he does is hit hangers, and even those lately have been fouled off. He can't hit ANYTHING. I'm both aggravated as f*** right now and also sympathic toward him because I bet he feels awful.. yet I feel awful for having to watch him miss baseballs defensively and swing without contact repeatedly offensively

• Haha 1