4-2 GT: CWS @ LAA (8:38 PM CT)

TheTruth05

Just now, Big Hurtin said:

Aside from rooting for a different team, you fit right in. 🤣

Oh I come from an Angels forum and the overreactions we have there are spot on here. 

Passionate fans are all the same. They'll never change.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

How did Ohtani look this spring btw?

Last year he was sitting low 90ˋs. Haven’t followed spring baseball at all this year

Sox saw him in spring. He looked good, but they got to him.

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

How did Ohtani look this spring btw?

Last year he was sitting low 90ˋs. Haven’t followed spring baseball at all this year

He was hitting 100 on the gun and his breaking stuff looks on par with that he did in 2018. 

The only problem with him is he's wild. He will get himself in jams a lot as you will see Sunday.

The White Sox always seem to get up for guys like Ohtani that are media darlings.

That said, would rather face Quintana...have to go with the 15-0 regular season streak against southpaws.

I looked up the end of the 2019 season.  Buck Farmer of the Tigers was the last LHP to beat us, second to the last game of the season.

Counting Luzardo in the first game of the playoffs last year, though, it would be a 16-0 string against LHP.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

The White Sox always seem to get up for guys like Ohtani that are media darlings.

That said, would rather face Quintana...have to go with the 15-0 regular season streak.

I looked up the end of the 2019 season.  Buck Farmer of the Tigers was the last LHP to beat us, second to the last game of the season.

Counting Luzardo in the first game of the playoffs last year, though, it would be a 16-0 string against LHP.

Farmer is RHP

Just now, Heads22 said:

I wish I hated Trout, but I can't.  Simply the best in the sport. As Jason and Stoney said, up six runs with no one one base is about the only way to face him. What a baseball player.

It’s like Tom Brady, except an underdog, and with no white supremacy.

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Decent throw would have had him. None of the Angels OFers have good arms.

Pretty sure that's why Super Joe sent him...he knows the arms of the Angels in the outfield. He wouldn't have sent Eaton if Upton had any kind of arm.