Royals vs Sox Sunday Matinee...1:10 pm CST First Pitch

I guess Williams running from second base makes more sense... but can't believe we can actually do anything positive. 

And of course we are entering a stretch of 11 games in a row and will be without Kopech and Crochet for two games and not even sure about Hendriks' availability.

This team is just not good.

I wanna believe missing Eloy and Tim is really significant, and it is! 

But they are playing bad on almost all cylinders. Aside from Lynn, Kopech and Yermin, there is not much to be happy or positive about. Some good at bats from a couple other guys but not enough to make a big enough difference.

The idea of this potentially being a WS caliber team is flat out farcical.

Edited by RagahRagah
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Stop it. TLR had the lead going to the 9th and his HIGHLY paid closer more than fresh. 

This isn't at all on Tony, today. 

Dude, he’s barely used Hendriks all year.  He may be fresh but he’s also rusty as fuck given he only pitches every four or five days.  I’m not giving Liam a free pass here, but pitchers are a creature of habit and La Russa has to do a better job keeping these guys involved or they’ll get out of rhythm.  Can’t just Liam in saves only situations and expect him to be sharp all the time.

1 minute ago, Tnetennba said:

Probably a result of nearly half our projected lineup sitting or injured...Grandal, Eloy, Anderson, Engel, oh and the person who scored the walk was the guy who was projected to be in the starting lineup but was a pinch hitter. Imagine that.

1 minute ago, Baron said:

Well I think we should get ahead on the next rebuild. Trade Gio,Cease,Moncada,Robert and Eloy. Let's get back to losing so everyone on here will be happy. 

That is such a ridiculous blanket statement. 

1 minute ago, SpringfieldFan said:

Moncada is starting to convince me in the wisdom of investing in depth rather than shiny objects. Depth isn't exciting but doesn't risk becoming money down the drain.

He has that reggaeton career to fall back on... and a lot of money in the bank. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

I love everyone blaming the Manfred rule as if we didn't have a perfectly good opportunity to nail the runner at home and probably prevent them from scoring.

It’s a garbage rule regardless. Thats like a tee ball rule

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, gusguyman said:

I love everyone blaming the Manfred rule as if we didn't have a perfectly good opportunity to nail the runner at home and probably prevent them from scoring.

Yea but that runner shouldn't be there 

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SpringfieldFan said:

Moncada is starting to convince me in the wisdom of investing in depth rather than shiny objects. Depth isn't exciting but doesn't risk becoming money down the drain.

I swear moncadas problem is between his ears

Sorry, if you want to throw blame for this one, it is 1a) Shit hitting, 1b) Shit closer performance.

TLR didn't do anything to lose this, the lack of necessary performance by the guys on the field, did.