Texas @ Sox

Kyyle23

2 minutes ago, SoxAce said:

Kopech gonna fuck around and take Cease's spot in the rotation sooner rather than later. 

Honestly with how bad the bullpen has been, once all the starters are healthy we might be better off getting 2 innings from him in relief every 3 days. Cause Cease and Keuchel have issues going more than 5 innings.

1 minute ago, YourWhatHurts said:

If he stops playing like shit then I will.  If he doesn't then I won't.  It's up to him.

Mistakes are going to happen whether someone is generally playing well or not. This prediction is silly.

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I don't think it's hyperbole to say that Kopech has a chance to be the best pitcher in baseball if he stays healthy.

Not even close to hyperbole.  He’s always had a plus plus 4 seamer and slider, but his curveball & changeup are now becoming weapons as well.  If he can continue to harness his shit then the league will have no chance.

• Love 1

Just now, YoYoIsMyHero said:

It's pretty weird to me when supposed Sox fans seem to actively root against a young player.

Or to go out of their way to b**** about something on a day where we've played as well as we have all year.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

I wonder how much longer before Kopech and Cease are swapped? 

A while because Kopech is still going to be on an innings limit and the Sox aren’t going to pull the plug on Cease as quickly as Soxtalk would since he’s actually shown signs of development vs. last year even if it hasn’t fully clicked just yet.

• Like 1