5/11/21 Minnesota Twins @ Chicago White Sox 7:10 PM CDT

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

If the Sox put Eloy in LF after both he and Robert are coming off serious injuries then they don't deserve to win anything. It might be the most stupid thing in baseball in the last 20 years. 

I doubt they give up on Eloy in LF yet. He has so much more value there. It was a freak injury. I think it will be a wakeup call for Eloy. 

Just now, ron883 said:

I doubt they give up on Eloy in LF yet. He has so much more value there. It was a freak injury. I think it will be a wakeup call for Eloy. 

He’s done in LF, especially with how well Vaughn is playing 

• Haha 1

Just now, chw42 said:

9 runs for the Sox the past 3 games and we have 3 homers during that.

When teams are going good, they can win via station to station or long ball. As long as they can play solid vs. RHP, they will continue to play well. They may not beat every LHP, but they are heavy favorites each game, including Happ tomorrow.

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Yea they are awful. I don't see them being a threat to the Central title. Right now it looks like the Indians and Sox.

Alcala was one of their better arms numbers wise and he gave up the lead today. Colome's been bad, but he's also gotten screwed by the defense a few times.

Just now, fathom said:

He’s done in LF, especially with how well Vaughn is playing 

He looked serviceable in RF, doesn’t have the arm, but he was fine there in the minors. One of the few players I remember who couldn’t make the switch from right to left

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

He looked serviceable in RF, doesn’t have the arm, but he was fine there in the minors. One of the few players I remember who couldn’t make the switch from right to left

He’s just so clumsy. Heck people thought he was a good outfielder because his wild catch in Futures Game, but in reality it was a sign of things to come.

8 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

If the Sox put Eloy in LF after both he and Robert are coming off serious injuries then they don't deserve to win anything. It might be the most stupid thing in baseball in the last 20 years. 

Enjoy this laugher against the Twins ffs

Just now, GermanSoxFan said:

He deserves it after getting a couple of Ls thanks to Manfred-Ball

Yeah, those Manfred losses really should go as 'Team' losses, like team rebounds in hoops.

1 minute ago, GermanSoxFan said:

I remember Eloy made a crazy play in the futures game where he basically robbed a foul ball while almost destroying his pec muscles. He's definitely better going to his left than his right.