5/14: Kansas City @ Chicago White Sox Game 2: 7:10 PM CDT

1 hour ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I'm planning on getting pretty lit so going to get a sixer of Fremont "Interurban IPA" and then maybe tack on a nice dry cider or something.  Not a huge IPA guy anymore, tastebuds are burnt out on hops, but that beer is an all time favorite.  If you're ever on the west coast try it, it's one of the most balanced, quaffable IPAs I've had, and lord knows I've sampled some.

Need to track that down fresh.

Will be picking up my favorite WCIPA next week out West, Beachwood Amalgamator. Love Pliny as well but they’re not in Nevada.

Locally, Spiteful IPA and their Bike Messenger Fall release are the best options here. 

Edited by South Side Hit Men

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

If you're not trolling at this point, you should legit check yourself into a psychward.

What a genius TLR was starting Vaughn and Yoan! Guy should be given his PhD after this game.

So your wrong congrats on finally admitting it. It’s a great first step

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

He might be good. You and Jason were samesies on the nasty comment, you'll be doing the nationwide jingle in no time!

I hate you now Raymond, oh so much.

• Haha 1

Kopech is an ACE. No if’s ands or buts about it.

He has the edge and is stuff is absolutely filthy! 

Remember he didn’t pitch last year! He’s still getting back into form. Sky is the limit with him. 

Plus he takes his craft seriously! Cut out all social media and is the definition of a workout warrior. His build compared to Sales is that of Giannis vs KD. Both GREAT but you can tell who has a nutritionist and who just goes off raw talent.

2 minutes ago, Blackout Friday said:

You’re not wrong, I just can’t see them trading someone like Soler to the Sox that early. 
I don’t think it’s a great fit anyways, but it’s a possibility. 

They have some good arms that we may be able to get right in the pen I would rather have. 

Soler is a great suggestion though!