5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

Just now, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

Hmmm who's been more valuable to the team this year, yermin mercedes or the drunk driving expert? Tough call 

One breaks the law, the other breaks fake unwritten old man rules

I'd say the cheaper contract that's on pace for a 4.8 fWAR season, for $300 Alex.

1 minute ago, ShoeLessRob said:

Well this has the atmosphere of a walk off loser and the Twins go on a 20 game winning streak. 

That's impossible with their current pitching staff and no Buxton and an at best tenuous closing situation.

Robles right now is their best pitcher out of the pen.

Just now, Harry Chappas said:

We all understand you dont like him.  What the fuck is your point we didnt hire the guy. 

We all get you love the guy.  You defend him every time someone is critical of him, no matter how justified it is.

Just now, ShoeLessRob said:

I missed innings 4-now, did Bummer look really bad? And why didn’t Kopech go longer?

Bullpen is still a little shaky in comparison to expectations. Lower speed sinker sunk him against the one guy hitting for them. This game feels to familiar. 

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

We all understand you dont like him.  What the fuck is your point we didnt hire the guy. 

Huh? I didn't see the quote until recently. Guy is blasting his own player in the media for hitting a homer and our star player is backing the player over the dead beat coach. Thats my point, clown show. Is it OK if I type that thought or does it hurt your feelings? Jaysus

1 minute ago, Harry Chappas said:

I. Would say yermin will fade and that’s ok. We get what we get now . Who cares we need players man . We are half a team.