5/18 White Sox @ Twins 6:40 PM

bmags

Just now, manbearpuig said:

PSA: it doesn't make you less of a fan to want the team to be great and think the players are doing their best and at the same time, think TLR is a terrible hire.

Not just a terrible hire, but someone who’s presence on tv makes some of us so annoyed 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Harry Chappas said:

No and hes about to lose this game but what is the point of preaching to the choir? It does no good. 

The day I start telling you what to say on a forum will be the last day I post on a forum. I can post my thoughts just like you can post your archaic nonsense as freely as you wish. 

If me calling out larussa bothers you, I've got the number to a good therapist if you need it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

LaRussa getting way way too cute.

Arraez is a 700ish OPS hitter at this point in the season.

Arraez is just as dangerous as Donaldson in this spot, I don’t hate the move. 

OPS is irrelevant. They just need a knock. 

Edited by mqr

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

The day I start telling you what to say on a forum will be the last day I post on a forum. I can post my thoughts just like you can post your archaic nonsense as freely as you wish. 

If me calling out larussa bothers you, I've got the number to a good therapist if you need it. 

If we lose tonight, I'll take that # Ray

2 minutes ago, Stinky Stanky said:

I was equally impressed.  Not exactly hoping they lose, but what the hey?

A late loss would be really bad after La Russa threw Yermin under the bus.  Them finding a way to win this would be huge.  Just need Liam to get out of this.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

You got it pal and I'll look into that buddy.  Enjoy the game champ you got what you wanted.