7/24- Chicago @ Milwaukee, 6:10

BigHurt3515

2 minutes ago, Baron said:

I don't see how selling two players that don't really have a spot on this team as hurting season 2 or 3. Burger is never going to replace Yoan at 3rd base. 

Oh I have no problem moving those guys. I am thinking more pieces like Kelley. If you could get Frazier for Sheets, Burger, and Adolfo, I would say go to town. I wouldn’t do that deal if I were Pitt.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Baron said:

I don't see how selling two players that don't really have a spot on this team as hurting season 2 or 3. Burger is never going to replace Yoan at 3rd base. 

Because they’re two of our best trade chips.  If you move them, you better get something in return that can help beyond the 2021 season.

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Because they’re two of our best trade chips.  If you move them, you better get something in return that can help beyond the 2021 season.

Frazier certainly can. 

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Oh I have no problem moving those guys. I am thinking more pieces like Kelley. If you could get Frazier for Sheets, Burger, and Adolfo, I would say go to town. I wouldn’t do that deal if I were Pitt.

Oh well there we are in agreement. I'm not a fan of moving Kelley. 

Just now, Balta1701 said:

Oh I have no problem moving those guys. I am thinking more pieces like Kelley. If you could get Frazier for Sheets, Burger, and Adolfo, I would say go to town.

If Kelley were in another system I don't think there's a ton of excitement around him. Eric Longenhagen was not kind in discussing what scouts that have seen Kelley told him. Sounds like the scouting reports wouldn't be strong and that's to go with very poor results. He also dealt with an injury. I wouldn't let him stand in the way of acquiring a player like Adam Frazier.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Since you clicked laugh on my post, will you say that you think Adolfo, Sheets, and Burger is an overpay for Frazier?

1 minute ago, Balta1701 said:

Oh I have no problem moving those guys. I am thinking more pieces like Kelley. If you could get Frazier for Sheets, Burger, and Adolfo, I would say go to town.

I am not including Sheets in that trade. We may have have a big LH bat,,,,the kind of guy the Sox have wanted for years. I want to see more of Sheets before I give up on him.

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

If Kelley were in another system I don't think there's a ton of excitement around him. Eric Longenhagen was not kind in discussing what scouts that have seen Kelley told him. Sounds like the scouting reports wouldn't be strong and that's to go with very poor results. He also dealt with an injury. I wouldn't let him stand in the way of acquiring a player like Adam Frazier.

yeah he's extremely available IMO

1 minute ago, maxjusttyped said:

If it was almost straight up, yeah I would do That, but I don’t like giving up the deep minor league pieces as small parts of a bigger deal.

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

@fathom - Why do you love Frazier but hate Madrigal?

I don't love Frazier.  Seen a ton of him when watching Pirates vs Cubs.  Tough out but not a huge difference maker.  Reynolds is the one you give up the world for, but sounds like he's not available.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, fathom said:

Best base running team in the AL according to fangraphs

Do you actually believe that? I have watched most White Sox and there have been many bad running plays. Quite a few by Madrigal who is out now as well as Moncada. If the Sox are the best running team every other team really sucks big time!

• Thanks 1

Just now, SonofaRoache said:

Sadly the Brewers offense is terrible but it sure doesn't look like it this series. 

They were scoring 2 or 3 runs against the fucking Royals.