9/20/21 White Sox @ Tigers 5:40pm

That funky motion

Just now, fathom said:

If he’s throwing like tonight, you can’t let him start.

I think it's fine if you're willing to treat it as a bullpen game. Rodon for two, Kopech for two, and then figure it out from there. But would Tony be willing to manage that way?

There are only 3 guys in this rotation capable of going 5 in a playoff game right now, anyways.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I think it's fine if you're willing to treat it as a bullpen game. Rodon for two, Kopech for two, and then figure it out from there. But would Tony be willing to manage that way?

There are only 3 guys in this rotation capable of going 5 in a playoff game right now, anyways.

I’m sure it’s what they will do, it’s just hard to see him being effective against a good lineup with what he had today

3 minutes ago, fathom said:

I’m sure it’s what they will do, it’s just hard to see him being effective against a good lineup with what he had today

The Tigers didn't bother swinging at his slider today. If he doesn't have that pitch, he's not gonna be effective throwing 90-95. 

Just now, EloyJenkins said:

seeing this Tigers team playing so competitively lately against the Yankees and Sox makes me wonder just how great AJ Hinch would be as the Sox manager.  One can dream. 

I think the Sox would be a lot better than 8 below .500 in 1 run games with Hinch as the manager.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1