Sox may have interest in Cueto

CWSpalehoseCWS

1 minute ago, Look at Ray Ray Run said:

there hasn't been a season. there's nothing showing his spring velocity. here's an article from 2019 talking about him sitting 97 in spring:

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/giants/giants-tyler-beede-continues-open-eyes-during-impressive-spring

nothing has changed about Beede's velocity this spring.

fall instructs... lol, going to assume you're joking, beede isn't pitching in fall instructional. please stop dude. have a good one.

5 minutes ago, Polar Bear said:

yes, which is where beede's velocity has been since he came back from TJ surgery which I've said 100 times. You literally made up a story about Beede velocity in a fake fall instructional league that he wasn't playing in, and throwing 99 MPH there. He was throwing 97-98 in relief LAST YEAR when he came back from TJ surgery before he was demoted. he was sitting 94-96 as a starter in AAA where he got lit up. He will not sit 97-98 as a starter, and never has. He has been bad with velocity. I think he has some talent, I said as much, but I think I found someone more irrational and delusional about beede than me.... making up random stories of velocity growth in fake leagues to boot.

"Beede sat at 97 mph with his fastball while striking out three in three hitless innings against the A's." that quote is from an article I posted from 2019. Nothing is new about Beede velocity.

Edited by Look at Ray Ray Run
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, CWSpalehoseCWS said:

Is Newcomb really in danger of getting cut? I've always liked him.

https://www.sportstalkatl.com/braves-brian-snitker-hints-at-dead-arms-as-reason-for-sean-newcombs-struggles/

Like I said in the post I was posting guys with unsettled situations he may or may not be DFA'ed but he could probably be had for not much in a trade due to his lack of options.

• Quin locked this topic