GAMETHREAD 4/28/22: KC Royals at ChiSox (Keller vs Kopech) 1:10 pm CDT

maloney.adam

It really is amazing how full of themselves this team is for a team that has accomplished nothing.

I still need someone to explain to me why why Anderson is viewed as irreplaceable at SS and leadoff.  He doesn't even carry the swagger that he once had.  He is a solid player but this organization has him on a pedestal.

Him moving to 2B and more polished SS could have been looked at but he and Abreu will reside where they choose as long as they want as we roll out guys out of position and try to wedge in players aimlessly. 

3 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I mean you scored 2 runs in 9 innings. It's not Bummer's fault or TLRs today it's the fucking offense sucks balls.

This was definitely bummers fault. He can’t score runs but he can not walk the world. 

4 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

I mean you scored 2 runs in 9 innings. It's not Bummer's fault or TLRs today it's the fucking offense sucks balls.

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

This whole window closed when JR decided to make amends for a stupid mistake Hawk made more than three decades ago.

I wouldn't call it a mistake

I swear to god TLR is the dude who plays rec basketball that refuses to sub out until he's so fucking tired that he airballs everything. All of his teammates are like "hey, we have subs, you know it's better for the team if you sub out before you get tired, right?"

And then he just stares at them, yells "I played community college basketball!" and hoists up another shot that clanks off the backboard.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Quin said:

This whole window closed when JR decided to make amends for a stupid mistake Hawk made more than three decades ago.

It would be pretty telling to bring back that original TLR signing thread and revisit those 25-30% of posters that attempted to be as positive as possible.  Of course, the whole DUI situation quickly became the dominant narrative for weeks.

That said, not any better to be proven right for being naturally skeptical of any major White Sox decision.

Edited by caulfield12