5/16 Sox @ Royals 7:10PM CT

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

I know this is KC, but this is encouraging stuff from Cueto. Hopefully it will give them the gumption to get Keuchel the fuck off this team. 

No way that happens with VV always having been the first name on the chopping block.

I know this is KC, but this is encouraging stuff from Cueto. Hopefully it will give them the gumption to get Keuchel the fuck off this team. 

If he can consistently paint the corners like this, he'll be successful enough to be a workable 4th/5th starter even against better offenses

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

not gonna happen. VV is gone. Cueto was always a better plan then him...bad money management by RH

2 minutes ago, EloyJenkins said:

not gonna happen. VV is gone. Cueto was always a better plan then him...bad money management by RH

When Lynn comes back they can launch Keuchel into the sun. 

Keuchel is going to turn into a massive prick when they put him in the bullpen at the time that Lynn returns. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Let's see JC after 2-3 starts first. LOVED this result...but not necessarily gonna be consistent. If the Sox can get 110 more decent innings out of Keuchel...they are gonna take them. 

3 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

Simply not happening until at least mid June.

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Not based on his two most recent starts, though.

Most important point, Rick Hahn's ego is in play and he will avoid launching Keuchel unless there's no other choice.

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Not based on his two most recent starts, though.

Most important point, Rick Hahn's ego is in play and he will avoid launching Keuchel unless there's no other choice.

Jerry's wallet is also in play and that supersedes Rick's ego.