5/16 Sox @ Royals 7:10PM CT

4 minutes ago, southsideirish71 said:

I could write a python program that could do the same thing in about an hour and the lineups would be better.  

Man, I'm pretty sure we could just fire up MLB The Show and it would do the trick.

12 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

love to give one of the best hitters on the team the fewest plate appearances, because, uh, he can be a second lead-off man. or something.

We’re so screwed with him making decisions

• Like 4

12 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

love to give one of the best hitters on the team the fewest plate appearances, because, uh, he can be a second lead-off man. or something.

Fucking moronic.  I’m beyond over TLR. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

I already explained this line of thought.  It makes perfect sense to try and string some hits together.  Otherwise, the bottom half of the lineup is just a black hole.

Now the black hole just gets more at bats because they hit earlier and can kill a rally earlier.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Quin said:

The year is 2022. 

TLR is ready to manage like it's 2006.

While his mighty HOF baseball person brain has sixteen additional years of age, dementia, and alcoholism eroding his mental capacities.   

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Green Line said:

I already explained this line of thought.  It makes perfect sense to try and string some hits together.  Otherwise, the bottom half of the lineup is just a black hole.

Try to string them together more often at the front. This isn’t hard. He should not be hitting 9th. 

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

Try to string them together more often at the front. This isn’t hard. He should not be hitting 9th. 

Abreu is unmoveable so that is never going to happen.  This is the second best option.

1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Why is Abreu the only one who doesn't get rest and he has been by far the worst? 

He's had good success in Kauffman Stadium. Time to root for Jose to bust out of his season-long lousiness.