5/24 Pivetta vs. Cease 7:10

bmags

1 minute ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yoan just looks like he's all arms in his swing .A least Leury let's it rip and doesn't get cheated.

That would suggest the oblique is still bothering him. Wasn't it bothering him more as a lefty? 

Sox won't do shit unless the wyes guys (Yaz and Yoan) get their shit together. 

Edited by Jack Parkman

Just now, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Yoan just looks like he's all arms in his swing .A least Leury let's it rip and doesn't get cheated.

Yep, the electric “Griffey Jr” style swing is long gone.  It’s the same shit he was doing in Spring Training.

8 minutes ago, wegner said:

Haha told ya....stick around for some fun

Stranding Anderson at 2B?

OR MAYBE NOT...lol.

Yay, we just pulled ahead of the A's for worst RS/RA differential, haha.  Ball wasn't carrying but Abreu still got it out.   Ron is running for cover.  418 feet.

Edited by caulfield12

1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:

Stranding Anderson at 2B?

OR MAYBE NOT...lol.

Stick around my friend....but we need to hold them at 10...my enthusiasm is gone if the wrong Sox score any more.

6 minutes ago, Jack Parkman said:

That would suggest the oblique is still bothering him. Wasn't it bothering him more as a lefty? 

Sox won't do shit unless the wyes guys (Yaz and Yoan) get their shit together. 

Add Pollock to that list, too. At least 2 of those 3 guys need to mash for this offense to be functional.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

At least Abreu is coming around a bit. 

Everything under the hood with him looks normal (or very encouraging), so he's been a difficult one to analyze. I think his struggles this year is entirely due to bad luck. But, agreed.

1 hour ago, Jack Parkman said:

Do I get to post now? 

BTW I expect the same thing to happen to Gio tomorrow night that happened to Cease tonight. 

I love how you’re chomping at the bit and so thrilled for the rest of us to be as negative as you. What makes you so sure Gio will get rocked? Is he a terrible pitcher? Is Cease, or did he have a bad night? 

Jesus dude, we’re all pissed tonight but find a new hobby.

Edited by Spumoni
  • Fire 1

1 minute ago, ron883 said:

You're all welcome. Instead, I'm met with vitriol. Disgusting. 

Well, most everyone probably supports the ripping of an aging White Sox HoFer (team, not Cooperstown) when he's down, right?

So now you're going to argue you didn't actually think he was/is "done/toast" but it was solely with the intention of sparking a season renaissance for about the 6th or 7th time in your posting history, right?

PS:  Wouldn't it be better to post that disclaimer at the bottom of the post?  And congrats on the 10+ runs for the Cubs' offense tonight against another terrible Central Division team.