5/24 Pivetta vs. Cease 7:10

bmags

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Sox player development at all levels continues to be brutal 🙂 thank god for Katz, at least

Those numbers someone posted from Menechino’s old team are enough to make you want to throw your phone 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Jeebus the Tigers offense is worse than the Sox. 

Twins could easily be up 9-10 games on the Sox at the end of next week.   This is danger time with them playing so well against bad teams.  I don’t trust the Sox offense on the road against Tampa or Toronto.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Twins could easily be up 9-10 games on the Sox at the end of next week.   This is danger time with them playing so well against bad teams.  I don’t trust the Sox offense on the road against Tampa or Toronto.

I have been saying this for a week now. The Sox are going to be fighting for that last WC spot unless they make some moves before the deadline. 

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Our Sox literally haven't had 1 game all season like this against a good starting pitcher

It’s just not clicking.  Too many players just having bad seasons who don’t contribute anything if they’re not hitting.

Just now, fathom said:

It’s just not clicking.  Too many players just having bad seasons who don’t contribute anything if they’re not hitting.

Are they just having bad seasons or were they never good to begin with? 

Just now, brijames1957 said:

I have been saying this for a week now. The Sox are going to be fighting for that last WC spot unless they make some moves before the deadline. 

They’re not going to bring in a new first baseman or catcher or third baseman. It’s on the big name guys to show up this year.

• Like 1