Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

Very cool the Sox insisted on punting games with DK when it's been obvious for a year and a half that Lopez is a better option in the rotation

He hasn't pitched more than 2 innings in an outing yet this season if I'm remembering what I saw the other day.

5 minutes ago, hi8is said:

I’ll still give it until two weeks after Lynn is back but I’ve been watching about 3 innings on average for a couple of weeks.

I hope you picked decent innings to watch 

8 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:

If there was ever a time for a homer...the dreaded pull hook.

Badly needed to at least drive in Vaughn there and didn't get the job done.

Pollock didn’t do the job, swung at the first pitch and popped up and failed to move the runner.  White Sox hitters are impatient and refuse to take a walk.  One of the main reasons that we don’t score many runs.

3 minutes ago, ron883 said:

Don't worry. The entire team could die in a plane crash and elrockinMT would still put money on them. 

I love that guy.....not that there's anything wrong with that. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, ScooterMcGuire said:

Of course as soon as they start heating up the storms start to roll in. I am genuinely starting to think there are some higher powers that just hate the chicago white sox.

30+ years of Reinsdorf ownership.  Yeah, the universe def hates us. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

30+ years of Reinsdorf ownership.  Yeah, the universe def hates us. 

Pretty close to 40.

It's almost like you only get one Michael Jordan.  Don't expect much else.  That's your gift.

Edited by caulfield12

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Almost 40.

It's almost like you only get one Michael Jordan.  Don't expect much else.  That's your gift.

The only positive thing he's done in 40 years is not completely screw up inheriting a team with Michael Jordan. But there are people saying he's been a great owner because his teams have won 7 titles. give me a break.

• Like 1

Just now, maxjusttyped said:

The only positive thing he's done in 40 years is not completely screw up inheriting a team with Michael Jordan. But there are people saying he's been a great owner because his teams have won 7 titles. give me a break.

Well, the Pippen selection, too.

Joe Kelly told Red Sox announcers he expects to be out four weeks.  Furniture just arrived in Chicago.  Hope he doesn't make things worse on his hammy moving furniture around.  God knows he could pay someone some of that $8.5 million.

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

They are trying to conflate his so-called ownership of the two franchises.  

Not one of those six Bulls championships has anything to do with the White Sox.  

In the 40 of 41 years of ownership in years not named 2005, his team has won a COMBINED “5” postseason games across those four decades, with ZERO playoff series wins.  

It is arguably one of the most ineffective ownerships of all time.  

• Like 1
  • Fire 1