Sox vs Sox Rubbermatch and Season Finale- 7:10 CT

Just now, wegner said:

My wife just said "this Foster guy looks twitchy.  Is he the guy that swears?"  

I responded "no, but he sometimes makes the fans swear."

Kinda funny that your wife confused Foster with an Australian. 

• Haha 1
  • Love 1

So if it was YOU managing, assuming these 3 are the first 3, how would you arrange them?

Anderson, Vaughn, Robert

or

Anderson, Robert, Vaughn

I like Vaughn 2 in case Tim has a 1 or 2 pitch AB.  He can slow it down and work the guy a bit.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Thad Bosley said:

Weg (if I may be presumptuous enough to refer to you as such!), who would you replace DK with in the rotation?

I root for Lopez, because I still believe in the ceiling with his stuff, but for this season, maybe VV is the way to go for now?

What say ye!

Well Bos, if you don't mind as well I'd keep Reynaldo where he is because he seems suited for it and Velasquez is more stretched out.  I might even keep VV there along with Cueto when Lynn comes back to help keep guys like Kopech strong for the long run.  I'm not sure they'd go with a 6 man rotation though.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Literally having the lowest OPS in baseball history against them is/was a pretty remarkable stat.

Yep, I read that stat at least 3 times to make sure I was actually seeing that.  Horrendous.