05/29/2022 - Cubs @ White Sox

3 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

This team doesn't seem like it can be fixed with the current leadership.  All the years waiting for empty promises is a  big Fu from JR. He is seriously a pile of lying crap!

Jerry is the problem. Look what happened when his son took control of the bulls. How long did JR keep Gar/Pax around?

Nice competitive swing by the clean up hitting MVP!!  No worries though, Grandal, Sheets, and Engel in the 9th - with the sub plot being who wins the competition between Sheets and Grandal to win the Nomar Mazara performance award.

• Haha 1

Whoever said earlier Jose is toast, could be right. He looks terrible. Look at that last swing. Unless things change quickly, I can see benching Abreu, maybe he needs a week off and then he comes back strong!! We’ve all seen the happened  to players, they can fall off and show there age in 1 Season to the next. Lots of disappointments this year, not just Abreu, Grandl, Moncada, etc. 

7 minutes ago, Sox80 said:

This team doesn't seem like it can be fixed with the current leadership.  All the years waiting for empty promises is a  big Fu from JR. He is seriously a pile of lying crap!

What he's done to Bulls fans is even worse. He couldn't whine about the attendance or run that 50 cents game on them.

Edited by GradMc

1 minute ago, Mokena94 said:

Nice competitive swing by the clean up hitting MVP!!  No worries though, Grandal, Sheets, and Engel in the 9th - with the sub plot being who wins the competition between Sheets and Grandal to win the Nomar Mazara performance award.

Don't worry...if anyone gets on it's Reese McGuire....he who does not master his domain or the strike zone.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JoshPR said:

Jerry is the problem. Look what happened when his son took control of the bulls. How long did JR keep Gar/Pax around?

It is his fault.  I want a complete different ownership.  The bulls still haven't won anything .

Edited by Sox80

4 minutes ago, Mokena94 said:

Thank you for the laugh

Just now, Sox80 said:

It is his fault.  I want a complete different ownership.  The bulls still haven't one anything .

I said it was his fault. And yeah they haven't but they cleaned house didn't they

1 minute ago, brijames1957 said:

Well by July 1 we will know if it's sell or buy for this team.

If it is sell I'm making everyone available except TA, Robert, Vaughn, Cease, Gio, Hendricks and Kopech. 

If you're selling Hendriks should be the first one gone

• Thanks 1

If we  lose to the Cubs 1-0 in our home ballpark, we are f-cocked.  As we cannot fire all the players, we need to fire the manager and some of the coaches.  We need to stop the bleeding.  TLR and his coaching staff has demonstrated that they do not adjust, and we are going from bad to worse.  Radical change is needed.