05/29/2022 - Cubs @ White Sox

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Disagree. The Sox have made good contact on many of their grounders right into the shift. Why not hit it where they ain't?

Are u kidding with the insult? You can't go calling people names. It's not right on a fine Sunday. Since I'm obviously ruining your day, that's my last post in this thread. Have a nice day. Peaceout.

Aj talked about it specifically on the broadcast yesterday how hard it is for a pull hitter to start hitting the other way. 

But please, keep telling us how easy it is to do. 

2 minutes ago, greg775 said:

Disagree. The Sox have made good contact on many of their grounders right into the shift. Why not hit it where they ain't?

Are u kidding with the insult? You can't go calling people names. It's not right on a fine Sunday. Since I'm obviously ruining your day, that's my last post in this thread. Have a nice day. Peaceout.

If you are Boggs Gwynn Brett Carew Tim Anderson...sure you can steer the ball wherever you want like it's a magic wand in your hand.

Sox minor league infield depth is mostly at 2b.  Yolbert is pretty much exclusively a 2b (where he is ++ as a defender).  I think his arm is short for the position.  Lenyn Sosa pretty much always played ss when he was paired with Sanchez, but now he's rotating between 3 infield positions and may end up at 3b.  Can handle short, though. Jose Rodriguez (who is hitting again) can also play all 3 infield positions, but it appears his best position is 2b.  Obviously, Colson Montgomery is nowhere near the majors.  The jury is out on him as a ss.  Romy Gonzalez can play the position, but he has been nailed to the bench in Charlotte.  If TA has to miss major time, my money is on plenty of Leury/Mendick/Harrison.  Bleah.

19 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Maybe it'll give the Sox a top 10 pick which their idiotic GM and doofus president can yet again mess up

As much as I hate most of what's going on with the sox right now. I have actually liked the last 2 drafts and direction of the farm system right now.  I agree with everything else though.