GT 6/3: SOX @ TB, 6:10 PM CDT, NBCSC

1 minute ago, JoshPR said:

Gave up 4 shouldn't have. Fucking grandal sucks. Sox won't spend on good players and overpay the ones that suck

The first run was on Grandal but either way they both score on Ramirez's single and then they both score on the HR

I wonder if Tony has any recordings of when he could actually manage. Maybe play a couple of them to motivate these guys? Gather the team around the old Victrola. 

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Hahn couldn’t have messed up the last two years more.  He needs to be fired first.

He’s the only one who might get fired. Absolutely zero chance they fire TLR who deserved to go long time ago

This team is borderline unwatchable. Bad D + 0 offense = a bad product. Unfortunately the owner of the team just doesn’t care. As much as I disagree with the moves that were made by Hahn, it’s painfully obvious that ownership is the problem with this team

3 minutes ago, HahnsKiddieTable said:

He’s the only one who might get fired. Absolutely zero chance they fire TLR who deserved to go long time ago

I disagree. He won't be in the dugout next season. I don't we'll get anyone good, it will be another revolving door. Dusty will be available.