GT 6/12: TEX @ SOX, 1:10 PM CT, NBCSC

Just now, Heads22 said:

Reynaldo has been really nice lately 

I thought they would give him a shot at the rotation after how he pitched down the stretch last year. I think he’s a totally different pitcher since he’s gotten his vision fixed

22 minutes ago, Tnetennba said:

I’ve missed a few games but WTF is up with Robert’s stance?  Is that his first hit since the change?

His stance has been like that all season, really. Maybe a bit more exaggerated since his IL stint. He needs to go back to what he did in 20/21 tho, he has no plate coverage whatsoever with this awful stance. 

• Like 1

Just now, caulfield12 said:

Johnny Cueto will be making only his second career relief appearance unless he’s just getting work in.

334 career starts.

He’s supposed to start tomorrow so I’m assuming he’s about to come into the game 

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

His stance has been like that all season, really. Maybe a bit more exaggerated since his IL stint. He needs to go back to what he did in 20/21 tho, he has no plate coverage whatsoever with this awful stance. 

The really wide stance just seemed rather noticeable/weird his first AB.  I’ve seen others post about it but I don’t know how I didn’t notice before. 

3 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Turns out using Cueto on short notice and short rest was not a good idea. 

Yeah. Frankly didn’t really have any options for length after Reylo. Banks pitched 2 Friday. Lambert 3 yesterday. Pen is in shambles. 

Just now, CentralChamps21 said:

Yeah, there is no good move when your starter gets hurt after 2/3 inning and your bullpen has thrown 14 innings over the past two days.

There’s plenty of things to blame the manager for. Not having a perfect game winning plan for your starter getting hurt is not one of them.