G/T 6/15 White Sox (29-31) v Tigers (24-37) 12:30 Chgo time - Gonna be a hot one

15 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Do you need a log in to watch on AppleTV+?  Cannot remember and sounds like Friday is on that BS.

If you have the Apple app already on your smart tv any time you use it you're already signed in if you set it up originally with an Apple ID.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

1 minute ago, gusguyman said:

I believe TLR credited the stats department last week with coming up with this strategy. Basically throw VV one time through the order, then throw Davis Martin.

Second VV "start" in a row that they have done this, and VV has given up 1 hit, 1 walk, and 0 runs in 6 combined innings.

I thought Reylo did it last time

I'll say this for harrison, the middle infield defense with Mendick/Harrison the last few weeks has actually stabilized. But Mendick is just rock solid so it should be fine. In general I appreciate how Mendick just makes all the throws (even if I find his arm weak)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, maloney.adam said:

I’m surprised they are leaving this pitcher out there for this long. He’s getting crushed!

Their bullpen is extremely depleted. Their staff was depleted going into this series, much less now. 

1 minute ago, EloyJenkins said:

baby steps. the ball this year is helping pitchers. hopefully heat and humidity equalize that. 

Home runs have already shot back up this month. 

1 hour ago, Richie said:

Feeling positive vibes. Few predictions today.

Velasquez turns in a quality outing. 

Moncada (yes, Moncada) homers.

Vaughn homers.

Abreu has multiple hits/RBI's.

White Sox sweep.

Man, I missed the Vaughn homer by a couple of feet.