GT 6/21: TOR @ SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

1 minute ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Look, if Tony is trying to rest guys who are otherwise are healthy then he should be ridiculed, but Lopez pitched two yesterday and Kelly might be limited at the moment.  I don’t normally defend Tony as I think he’s an abomination, but this is likely more of a roster problem than a usage problem IMO.

Still, Martin having one successful long relief appearance against the non Jays doesn't qualify him for that situation. 

Just now, Sox80 said:

Words can not express how much I dislike this team this year. They give away game after game and it seems like they don't give a fuck!

TLR needs to go. His in game management decisions are what’s costing this team wins. The game has passed him by.

• Fire 1

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Look, if Tony is trying to rest guys who are otherwise are healthy then he should be ridiculed, but Lopez pitched two yesterday and Kelly might be limited at the moment.  I don’t normally defend Tony as I think he’s an abomination, but this is likely more of a roster problem than a usage problem IMO.

So you would take a rookie starting pitcher who doesn’t normally pitch in relief appearances and throw him right in a close ballgame versus starting the inning with an actual relief pitcher like Ruiz? Tony trying to be too cute with these decisions. Yes the roster might be jacked up but some of these are TLR guys