GT 6/21: TOR @ SOX, 7:10, NBCSC

3 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

Honestly, can’t blame Tony or the bullpen for this one.  13 LOB, a base-running miscue, and blowing a catchable ball are the culprits tonight.

Why the F can't you blame Tony

• Like 1

Just now, Chicago White Sox said:

Well sure, but he’s less at fault tonight is my point

Strictly on BP management I blame him. I get the runners left on base, sure but as far as the pen they literally just had a day off. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spicy gar said:

Yes you can. Martin should not be pitching 

Who though?  If Kelly & Lopez are unavailable and Graveman is being saved for the 9th, I’m not sure what better options are available.  Trust me, it sucks having those kids out there, but not convinced that Ruiz is any better.

Edited by Chicago White Sox

Fire TLR fucking ass tonight.  The whole damn pen is available and he pitches 2 SPs who are not RPs and rookies in the 7th and 8th up 2 against a good team.  Good God he fucking trash 

Graveman has only pitched once in that last week 

Kelly has only pitched 1 time in the last week 

Ruiz hasn't pitched in a week 

Banks pitched 4 days ago 

Velasquez and Lopez probably were available 

The whole fucking pen is mostly available and TLR fucking pitches 2 SPs up 2 in the 7th and 8th WTF

• Thanks 1
  • Fire 1

this game isn’t a Hahn or Tony loss, to me, it’s just a team that is too short to execute for many reasons but mostly still injury.

I think we all knew this was going to be a low scoring duel that the Jays were gonna wait Cease out on and beat us late. I think the scary thing is that Cease is developing a reputation as a guy who can’t make it to the 7th inning because of pitch count and no matter how many strikeouts you amass, that is not a good thing.