AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX BIG ENERGY WINNER!!!

southsider2k5

3 1/2 games out for both the division lead and 6th WC spot.  Honestly, with our remaining schedule we just need enough guys to get healthy to give us a pretty great at landing one of those spots.  Then get a legit left-handed bat and second lefty for the pen and I think we can make serious run at this thing.

• Like 1

Just now, AJ'S Cousin said:

I’ll be at the game on Friday, Father’s Day gift from my daughter!!  1st game this year. Don’t know who’s going to start.  

I'll be there on Thursday wearing this year's Fathers Day Sox cap I just got on Sunday.  I guess it should be Cueto??

4 minutes ago, Chicago White Sox said:

3 1/2 games out for both the division lead and 6th WC spot.  Honestly, with our remaining schedule we just need enough guys to get healthy to give us a pretty great at landing one of those spots.  Then get a legit left-handed bat and second lefty for the pen and I think we can make serious run at this thing.

Realistically, we’re gonna need a couple pen arms. The pen even with a healthy Liam and Bummer needs alot of work. Don’t need splashy guys, but another solid middle reliever would be nice in addition to a 2nd lefty.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ptatc said:

And with your Spirit. 

Get with the times!

LOl why would it be and with your spirit ? I'm talking to a person not his ghost ! New fangled new age crap if you ask me  ,karnsarnit ! I was doing the handshake of peace  ! Any church still do that ?

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Just now, ChiSox59 said:

Realistically, we’re gonna need a couple pen arms. The pen even with a healthy Liam and Bummer needs alot of work. Don’t need splashy guys, but another solid middle reliever would be nice in addition to a 2nd lefty.  

Ruiz and VV found themselves tonight!…and don’t forget Foster.

Would go for the second lefty tbh.

2 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

LOl why would it be and with your spirit ? I'm talking to a person not his ghost ! New fangled new age crap if you ask karnsarnit ! I was doing the handshake of peace  ! Any church still do that ?

Covid violation. Don’t get Greg775 started on Lawrence church rules and regulations. Nobody in city has cut their hair in 2 1/2 years now.

Edited by caulfield12

6 minutes ago, ptatc said:

And with your Spirit. 

Get with the times!

My son gives me a look when I'm the only one who still says "It is right to give him thanks and praise"  instead of "it is right and just".

"Is that really the hill you want to die on Dad?"

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Yeah, you’re probably right there, but hopefully a RH middle infielder isn’t too hard to come by.

The bigger concern to me is what LH bats are available that fit a position of need and won’t cost a fortune?