6/28 GT: Sox @ LAAAAAA - WHY IS TLR STILL HERE?

ChiSox59

Just now, Jack Parkman said:

Anderson is literally the only guy in the lineup I'm excited to see up with the bases juiced. 

Last time he came up in that 12 inning game with them loaded it ended in the worst way possible.  Hopefully we get a better result here.

2 minutes ago, ChiSox59 said:

Credit where credit is due: Harrison has elevated himself to a point where he’s nowhere near the Sox biggest concern atm. 

It's probably Hendriks' health for this season and next.

Moncada/Grandal/Jimenez health next.

And they really miss Bummer.

Edited by caulfield12
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jack Parkman said:

Anderson is literally the only guy in the lineup I'm excited to see up with the bases juiced. 

hes tried to pull everything from the lh batters box in this situation; we have to hope they leave something over the plate

• Haha 1

Hahn on the Score with Bernstein and Holmes at 11:30 tomorrow. Any chance Bernstein asks tough questions? 

Hope someone makes a thread about this tomorrow so I don’t forget to listen 

2 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

I'm sure that's the logic, but I'd rather have Burger up here & then put Reese at C. but it's far from one of TLR's more egregious mistakes.

I don't know if you'd want to start burning bench players this early in the game.   It's only the top of the 6th.

You have Yoan just coming back from and injury, it leaves your bench thin with limited options if something happens later on. 

And God knows we can't finish a game without players going down. 

Hahn on the Score with Bernstein and Holmes at 11:30 tomorrow. Any chance Bernstein asks tough questions? 

Should definitely ask about Sosa...that was a boneheaded move calling him up like that.